Hacking I need some advice, please.

GenocideSiren

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm thinking of buying a rebuying DS Lite (Or DSi depending on the compatibility for homebrew/etc), now, what I'm wondering is, which should I consider getting? I don't really care about DSi Ware, or whatever that is. Not sure what else the DSi has to offer, but a DS Lite would be perfect, since it's cheaper. But, what I really want to know is, if I were to get a new DS Lite, what M3/R4, whatever, should I get? I don't really know these things, and last night I was trying to do some research, I just want to know which would be the best to get a for a new DS Lite. Would there be compatibility problems, as in, in the newer DS Lites, did Nintendo add security against some M3 carts, or what?

So anyways, I'd just like some help and advice on what I should get. I appreciate it greatly, thanks.

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A Nintendo DS Lite will do.
wink.gif

I personally like my M3 Real. It's easy to use, has a nice interface and you have the choice which firmware you want to use. (I like the dual or triple loaders best
biggrin.gif
) plus it works with micro SDHC cards up to 32GB.

But I think if you search the proper forums you should find FAQ's and guides and stuff. or you just have a look at the reviews to find out which cart would be the best one for your purposes.

GenocideSiren

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, thanks to both of you. I was leaning more towards the DS Lite anyways since I only have $170 to spend freely, and the DSi would be taking all of that. But with the DS Lite, I could get both. But I'll take that into mind, thank you, Kuschel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1