bonefang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mad.gif
it wont stop the loading screen. it keeps going and going. any help?

bonefang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the new dat menu thing and my r4 is not fake. i checked all those sites to see if it was fake and its not.

14surfer12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you can download firmware on the site go to downloads and keep going till you find it or you could format your sd and re-download everything

bonefang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where do i get the extractor thing for a mac . because i know theres winrar but there is a reason its called winrar

Doom Chaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the same problem, but mine is slitly different: it works ONCE, if i shut down the DS then I reopen it, it freezes on the loading screen. I did the same steps as Another World, but still have the same problem. Is there any way to make it work or is there a custom R4DS kernel for it?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
mac has an app called stuffit, i think its still freeware. stuffit will do zip and rar last i checked. (or only zip =/). anyways if the format of the archive is a problem, tell me what format you can extract and i will just upload the firmware for you.

@Doom Chaos: take your r4 out, blow, and put it back in. sometimes it just doesn't make contact. mine use to freeze up on the loading screen alot until i used some compressed air in slot1 to clean it out. sometimes its just the flash kit not making contact and nothing else is wrong with it at all. if you are having contact issues a custom firmware isn't going to help that.

-another world

bonefang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would it say ez in green letters and have like a little wrinkles?

Posts merged

bonefang said:
would it say ez in green letters and have like a little wrinkles?

because i downloaded it anyway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: A chair fit for royalty