Homebrew I need help with APM MHG/X save editor

assassin700

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well ok this is my problem at the moment. I got the JK's save manager and i have the MHG save editor, I have homebrew for 3DS XL. so my problem is that once i go in to the jk's save manager for the title it shows 5 options 1.export save 2.import save 3. export extra data 4. import extra data 5.exit..... When i click export save it reads ( error opening save archive) when i use export extra data i can click (new) but it freezes after i do so. i downloaded everything it told me to and put them in the right places. I tried svdt but i seem to be missing the savedata.bin. so pls help. if i can get this export import thing working i can do the rest. also many thanks for the save editor APM its much appreciated. <3

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On JKSM's thread there's a tool attached to the first post for the save manager you should be using called "MHGSV." Use that instead of JKSM to import and export your save file.

assassin700

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kk ill try that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so i should be seing the "MHGSV." on the homebrew page right?

ok ok. I have that in my 3ds folder but when i start up homebrew i cant seem to find it.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kk ill try that

so i should be seing the "MHGSV." on the homebrew page right?

ok ok. I have that in my 3ds folder but when i start up homebrew i cant seem to find it.
It should be there. Make sure you have it in the right place.

assassin700

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I double checked. this is how it goes. SD open that the i open the 3ds file in the SD card and then there's a folder labeled "MHGSV." it is on the sd card in the right location but doesnt show on homebrew. so do I need additional things or is there something wrong with the folder?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No matter the limit he always gives the tip