Hacking I need help with a previously jailbroken vita.

deadmanwade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got a vita that was jailbroken. I added the wrong ones together and caused a boot loop that goes from logo to an error message in green at the top of the screen. I got into safe mode and restored the firmware. At some point the memory card got corrupted so I ended up having to wipe this as well. I had the for thought to make a copy of the memory card saved on my computer if that is helpful. When I tried to log in to the system it tells me my password/I.D. is incorrect, I also tried to make a new account as well but it would not connect to psn with a restart router/system message. I then tried to update the firmware through wifi, but it would not connect. I tried to update with computer using qcma and h-encore for 3.65, as well as ofw 3.74 both getting a corrupt file. When it gets to the version of the firmware both cfo and ofw are reading as 3.65. I tried updating from safe mode and the system would connect but when I try to start the install it disconnecs from qcma. I have done some research and I believe the problem it that the version spoofer and update blocker are still running. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you very much for reading my really long post and for any help you are able to give.
Have a great day!

deadmanwade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried holding L or R when booting?
It should disable all plugins if remnants of Enso are still active.
Thanks, I'll try it and report back. Should I try cfo or ofw?
Post automatically merged:

Should be L. R is for reinstalling molecular shell.
Thank you, I'll let you know what happens.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to update through pc, you need to use qcma. there's a tutorial on doing so, but at this point, it doesn't matter anymore as any vita can be hacked, but not all vitas can use enso. it depends on the model. and, I think the only models that can't install enso, because their base firmware is too high, are a few of the Japanese models. everywhere else should be good. also, all pstvs should work as they came with 3.20 or 3.30 iirc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over