Dr.Killa

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is the best set of earbuds for ipod? everyone i look at on amazon has good pros but i look at the cons and they turn me off
mellow.gif

oh and price about 10-20$

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
apple earbuds are shit, really, they are.

creative EP-630 are good and in your price range, but generally anything made by an actual hi-fi company will be light years ahead of those silly white noisemakers.

Ulttimaa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I have the Ink'd earphones from Skullcandy. They're a bit on the expensive side, $20-25 at Best Buy, but they're some of the best I've purchased in a long time. They use the little rubber attachments(I've never had a problem with them), so they cancel noise, stay in your ear, and deliver some killer sound quality. They're definitely worth the purchase.

For reference, here's a link to the Best Buy page for the ones I have. If you buy them at the store, you even get a one-year warranty on them for like $5-10.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/y8rlb7c
(Used TinyURL because BestBuy.com produces incredibly long links, included the preview link just in case).

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dr.Killa I don't recognise the brand, so they are probably crappy generics, I recommend you look around http://www.avforums.com though as I am far from an expert on this subject.

skullcandy are great, if all you want to hear is bass and don't want to hear any depth in the music what so ever.... just like Bose you are paying for a poser brand rather than audio quality.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.