Hacking I need help getting ios..

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First off i want to say thanks to everyone on forums i asked 2 things and both where answered and they both worker

But now i have a new problem
ohmy.gif

Ok my problem is that i downloaded my torretn and i got a win rar then i opened it and there was a win zip file. But when ii opened the new winzip file nothing was inside......So main question how do i get my ios?

If u want me to re-write just tell me and ill re-write this with more grammar etc

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Teh H4rRy said:
What IOS are you looking for? Theres lots of different ones

well i opened my new torrent (Pro evolution soccer 08) and when i opened it there was a winrar then i extracted things inside then there was a win zip but i wanna know wheres my ios to burn to a dvd-r

D

Deleted User

You're definitely looking for an ISO not an IOS, dude. Sometimes the .iso file will be recognized as a WinRAR file. Do you have your windows set to hide the suffix? If yes, you should turn it on.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Takeshi said:
You're definitely looking for an ISO not an IOS, dude. Sometimes the .iso file will be recognized as a WinRAR file. Do you have your windows set to hide the suffix? If yes, you should turn it on.

My bad i mean ISO lol:P so how do u turn off that thingy (im still very new to computers
frown.gif
)

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks but still my file says
(a new file i got PES 2009)

xxx-pes.iso
Type:WinZip File
Size:4.37GB

so will that still work with a burning software (cough ImgBurn cough)

D

Deleted User

Absolutely. I honestly don't know exactly why .iso files get associated with either WinZip or WinRar, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la