Homebrew I need fresh new start.

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so what happens to the emuNAND then? is it rendered useless? Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I understand is that A9HL will basically make your SysNAND do anything that a CFW can do? If so what's the point of emuNAND then?

Well, you can use the emuNAND to use Gateway flashcards xD

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay well I am planning to send it without an SD card, so theoretically I can setup an A9HL hack on one SD and the another SD an emuNAND, or is the A9HL hack on the sysnand since its a kernel exploit?

Okay so what happens to the emuNAND then? is it rendered useless? Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I understand is that A9HL will basically make your SysNAND do anything that a CFW can do? If so what's the point of emuNAND then?
You can do exactly as you said. A9lh redirects the files the 3ds looks for to the sd card on boot, so you can have one sd card without emunand and one with and both would run. Although just use one without emunand. It's simpler.

xZaggin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bumping this thread for a sec

My 64 Gig SD finally arrived, I did a fresh setup with the guide iFury posted here.
I was able to get Rei on 10.7 eShop working and stuff.

Would I now be able to continue on to the A9LH guide? and from where?
afterwards could I import all my data from my old SD to the new SD since the hack is onboard already?

survive9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bumping this thread for a sec

My 64 Gig SD finally arrived, I did a fresh setup with the guide iFury posted here.
I was able to get Rei on 10.7 eShop working and stuff.

Would I now be able to continue on to the A9LH guide? and from where?
afterwards could I import all my data from my old SD to the new SD since the hack is onboard already?
Start off getting A9LH ready by backing up everything on your SD card and both emunand and sysnand to a computer. Make sure to keep the A9LHless 9.2 sysnand just in case. Plactets guide (or whatever his name is) will tell you fron there. I believe someone linked it earlier. You start on step 4 since you have CFW fully setup I believe.

Last edited by survive9,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...