Hacking I need a Neogamma r8 or r9 Channel for kids

herudae

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello, i want to know if there's anyone who may do a Neogamma r8 or r9 Channel autoboot & NTSC forced, it's because i have two kids and i don't want them messing around with SD card nor configs options, besides it would be easier to them if they just press Start.

If nobody can/want to do it, how could i do it myself' perhaps it's not an easy task but i could try it for my kids.

Thanks.

rahoul102

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've got a r8 channel with autoboot, but it is not set to force ntsc.
this is the link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BPFI86SV
If you want forced ntsc, there should be a option somewhere to do that, i'll try to find it then i'll post back.

EDIT: to force ntsc go to 'region options' and change 'force video' to ntsc480p or ntsc480i. go back and go to 'config options' and change no to yes for 'save config' and restart neogamma.

hope that helps
yaywii.gif

.::Rahoul102::.

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here is one that I made originally for this thread:
The first one is the regular channel:

The second one is for a Wii with the Darkwii theme:

To get to the settings you have to hit home on the wii remote, or start on the gamecube remote within 3 seconds of starting the channel. It is based off of XFlak's R8 Autoboot mod, so all credit for the autoboot goes to him.

The animation is based off of the UniiLoader animated channel created by DjSim1 and Davi92. I also used the icon by matriculated.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?g2ele090d4dd299

herudae

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
thanks for your reply, i know how to force video mode but my 4 and 3 years old kids may not understand, besides they don't speak english, that's why i need a NTSC forced channel

person66

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To force video with the channels do what was stated earlier: get to the neogamma menu, in the config options change "save config" from no to yes, now under the region options change it to force NTSC. Now whenever you start a game it should force NTSC.

person66

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Correct, but it doesn't have to be a huge size or anything, what do you use to load homebrew?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.