Hacking I need a good name

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, that's a first, links are still active after more than 1 hour. I know that a Gamma mod isn't that interesting anymore, because everybody is using usb loaders now, but still...

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
Ok, that's a first, links are still active after more than 1 hour. I know that a Gamma mod isn't that interesting anymore, because everybody is using usb loaders now, but still...

yeah i stuck up a mirror asap knowing your links go like hot cakes and well they seem to be getting cold

have blank dvd-r got that expensive?
tongue.gif

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
OuahOuah said:
Mmm will it be incorporated in SoftChip ?
So this MOD is a "ultimate" for backup launcher if I understand well
smile.gif

The only stuff this loader has and SoftChip not is decrypted discs and cheats. Decrypted discs will not be supported by SoftChip and and cheats will eventually supported, but not now. We need a coder that understands how ocarina works to implement this, a just copy and paste won't happen.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Only just noticed this topic tucked under the mountain of other topics.

Gotta say great stuff
yay.gif
, not tried it myself yet because I don't need the extras, but hopefully those who need this can find it
grog.gif

kommi1974

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

Can someone kindly tell me how to use this files? Do I need to overwrite what I have? I just want to make sure I use this upgrade the right way. I for some reason can not remember where I put these files on my SD card.

Thanks kindly,

Kommi

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
WiiPower congrats bro for a job well done you have always been and still a great contributor to the scene ,
grog.gif
Cheers to WiiPower , now is the support for kwiirk IOS222 beta 2 or Hermes IOS222-1.6 or for both ?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's only Kwiirks' and wihout selection. For Kwiirk's and Waninkoko's cIOS you can get the game list in the same way, and all you need to tell the cIOS to mount a certain .iso is ONE ioctl command. For Hermes' cIOS that's totally different, sorry, i'm not going to implement support for Hermes' cIOS in anything.

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
WiiPower said:
R3 is coming after cIOS rev12 was released.

cIOS rev12 was released today. Here's the official link: http://www.softmii.org/waninkoko/cIOS38_rev12-Installer.zip; and a mirror (uploaded by me): http://www.mediafire.com/?bzyjrnt24ic. Now, it's working with the IOS38. I'm just waiting for the "upcoming" R3 of your app, :3.

P.D.: keep up the good work,
biggrin.gif
! Althought, don't feel bad, 'cause there are many people like me that doesn't have an USB drive to load games from,
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol