Hacking I need a bunch of clean ios files for vwii

Ubilus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Can anyone please pm clean vWii ios files for my vWii? I didn't do my research and it resulted with me semi-bricking my wii. Sorry if I caused any inconvenience for anyone.
These are the IOS files I need:

Last edited by Ubilus,

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
theoretically, your are not allowed to distribute copyrighted materials here even via PMs

You don't need "clean ios: above 200, at least those you listed are not compatible with vWii. Do some more readings in this forum before you do stupid things and make things worse.

PS: don't PM me, I don't even own a WiiU but I read a lot.

Ubilus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
theoretically, your are not allowed to distribute copyrighted materials here even via PMs

You don't need "clean ios: above 200, at least those you listed are not compatible with vWii. Do some more readings in this forum before you do stupid things and make things worse.

PS: don't PM me, I don't even own a WiiU but I read a lot.
Thanks for that information! But I've been reading a bunch of forums on how to fix my problem and people got sent vWii ios files over PM and you just have to be sneaky. That's how they fixed theirs.

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
The thing, is boasting about knowingly trying to break the rules also isn't going to go down well. Secondly you haven't been remotely sneaky, you can't really get more blatant.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for that information! But I've been reading a bunch of forums on how to fix my problem and people got sent vWii ios files over PM and you just have to be sneaky. That's how they fixed theirs.
there is nothing sneaky about directly responding (in a open forum) to "you cant ask for them in pm" with "you gotta be sneaky" :rolleyes:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok