Homebrew I might have a theory on how to send the Homebrew Launcher via download play.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[IDEA]In the test application CtrAging thread, it is said that a •Legit-Nand-installed-Devmenu•™ could that go in downloadplay?[/IDEA]
Not sure myself
but that would only be good for installing OR/AS for basehax, but you'd need another entry point in that case... :P

Unless it would give you permissions to run any app regardless of sigs, but I doubt that :P

EDIT; I do have a system on 10.3 tho that I'd be more than happy to risk bricking...

why? lets just say I was a big fan of super glue and jabbing my touchscreen when I was 9 :P (I don't plan to DG it as it randomly shuts down, and it thinks X is always being held down :P)

Last edited by Ricken,

dankzegriefer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just noticed on wikipedia that Freakyforms Deluxe has Download Play.
014ae406bac22f136cf4c335657edeef.png
OH SHIT SON

Reactions: Ricken

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just because an exploitable game uses dlp doesn't mean that you can "send the exploit over." Especially since it doesn't even send a CIA over, as it requires the other 3DS to already have Freakyforms Deluxe. If there was a primary exploit in say, BOXBOY! for example, then yes, since it sends over a demo CIA that is playable without already owning the game, there's a chance that the demo is exploitable too, and you would be able to basically send an exploit over dlp to another 3DS.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Just because an exploitable game uses dlp doesn't mean that you can "send the exploit over." Especially since it doesn't even send a CIA over, as it requires the other 3DS to already have Freakyforms Deluxe. If there was a primary exploit in say, BOXBOY! for example, then yes, since it sends over a demo CIA that is playable without already owning the game, there's a chance that the demo is exploitable too, and you would be able to basically send an exploit over dlp to another 3DS.
It wouldnt say "download play" if both players needed the cart, it would just be normal local multiplayer, but as to if it would be exploitable is a different matter, and it would still mean there would have to be another hacked 3ds at hand

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: astronautlevel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT