Gaming I managed to get all pokemon....

xXVisionZXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me and my friends traded pokemon using pokemon HG/SS/Platanium i managed to get 523 pokemon wich is mostly all of em... sooo i was wondering if there is any way i could add 30 pokemon at the same time to a storage box in a pokesav.. =w=cuzone by one is taking tooo much time and i still gotta edi the name and sometimes the id since im using pokemon white/black pokesav... any ideas?
ohnoes.png

Thank you!
biggrin.gif

pocchama1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LegendarySkitch said:
How'd you get 523 pokemon no HG/SS/Plat...there's only 493 in those games I thought...
I assume hes counting the different unown forms and some other pokemon forms.

493 + 27 other unown = 520
3 other pokemon = ????

Events maybe??

mewtwo-EX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mewtwo-ex.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
A bit confused...you're wanting to transfer them to BW using PokeSav? Or are you out of space in your game? Current gen games (not BW) can hold 540 pokemon, yes?

- PokeSav should be able to import/export entire boxes. Go to "Storage", choose the box, hit "Save Box" and choose an empty directory. On the new save, choose "Storage", "Load Box" and select the previous directory. Problem solved
smile.gif

-- Once you beat the game, BW has the import feature similar to PalPark, but without the daily limit. Personally, I'd use this method instead to avoid PokeSav corrupting stuff like trash bytes....
- You can save boxes using the above method, then clear them out in your game.
- BW should include more storage space I hope.

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately Pokesav for HGSS seems to read the data wrong, as my own HG save was read and missed some of my pokemon. However, one program that works well is PokeGen, which is suppose to be a replacement of PokeSav. All it allows you to do is edit your pokemon in your party or your storage, but it won't let you edit anything else.

link: PokeGen

Thank links to a forum thread with the latest version of PokeGen. Hope that helps.

xXVisionZXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mewtwo-EX said:
A bit confused...you're wanting to transfer them to BW using PokeSav? Or are you out of space in your game? Current gen games (not BW) can hold 540 pokemon, yes?

- PokeSav should be able to import/export entire boxes. Go to "Storage", choose the box, hit "Save Box" and choose an empty directory. On the new save, choose "Storage", "Load Box" and select the previous directory. Problem solved
smile.gif

-- Once you beat the game, BW has the import feature similar to PalPark, but without the daily limit. Personally, I'd use this method instead to avoid PokeSav corrupting stuff like trash bytes....
- You can save boxes using the above method, then clear them out in your game.
- BW should include more storage space I hope.
But i only have 1 DSi and im guessing i converted to party pokemon cuz i cant load all of em in a storage box =w=
Also idk where that palpark thing is mind telling me?
ohmy.gif

xXVisionZXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dimensional said:
Unfortunately Pokesav for HGSS seems to read the data wrong, as my own HG save was read and missed some of my pokemon. However, one program that works well is PokeGen, which is suppose to be a replacement of PokeSav. All it allows you to do is edit your pokemon in your party or your storage, but it won't let you edit anything else.

link: PokeGen

Thank links to a forum thread with the latest version of PokeGen. Hope that helps.
iforgot to try pokegen o.o thanks for reminding me!!
biggrin.gif
ima see if it works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...