How to get PKHex Pokemon onto my official savefile without the major risk of banning my main account?

0zilch0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to have max IV/EV Pokemon with my favorite traits, appearances, and abilities in the offline story! I have no intentions of using these Pokemon for online battles or trading, but I am confused and terrified of getting my account banned.

I want to be able to play with my favorite Pokemon without having to pay $32 dollars for someone on eBay to transfer it to me. Is that possible?

I have a homebrewed switch with Incognito, Lockpick, JKSV, App Store, and Tinfoil. I have another switch that still has my original Violet savefile and has not been messed with at all in regards to hacking.

I appreciate the time and help!

celshaded

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to have max IV/EV Pokemon with my favorite traits, appearances, and abilities in the offline story! I have no intentions of using these Pokemon for online battles or trading, but I am confused and terrified of getting my account banned.

I want to be able to play with my favorite Pokemon without having to pay $32 dollars for someone on eBay to transfer it to me. Is that possible?

I have a homebrewed switch with Incognito, Lockpick, JKSV, App Store, and Tinfoil. I have another switch that still has my original Violet savefile and has not been messed with at all in regards to hacking.

I appreciate the time and help!
you should be safe as long as you don't make illegal mon.

Reactions: 0zilch0

0zilch0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you should be safe as long as you don't make illegal mon.
I see! By chance do you know how would I go about transferring the pokemon that I make on PKHex to my actual account? Would I trade it to my official account from my modded switch?

Would I open my Violet game on my modded switch with the edited savefile and save it to cloud?

celshaded

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see! By chance do you know how would I go about transferring the pokemon that I make on PKHex to my actual account? Would I trade it to my official account from my modded switch?

Would I open my Violet game on my modded switch with the edited savefile and save it to cloud?
there's no cloud function but as long as you save the file as on jksv you can add them to the game and then restore the edited file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?