I managed to get all pokemon....

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by xXVisionZXx, Mar 1, 2011.

Mar 1, 2011
  1. xXVisionZXx
    OP

Member xXVisionZXx GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Me and my friends traded pokemon using pokemon HG/SS/Platanium i managed to get 523 pokemon wich is mostly all of em... sooo i was wondering if there is any way i could add 30 pokemon at the same time to a storage box in a pokesav.. =w=cuzone by one is taking tooo much time and i still gotta edi the name and sometimes the id since im using pokemon white/black pokesav... any ideas? [​IMG]
    Thank you! [​IMG]

2. LegendarySkitch

Newcomer LegendarySkitch Advanced Member

United States
    How'd you get 523 pokemon no HG/SS/Plat...there's only 493 in those games I thought...

3. lukecop80

Member lukecop80 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    yeah how did you get 523

4. pocchama1996

Member pocchama1996 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I assume hes counting the different unown forms and some other pokemon forms.

493 + 27 other unown = 520
    3 other pokemon = ????

Events maybe??

5. xXVisionZXx
    OP

United States
    Yeah + the unknown

6. mewtwo-EX

Newcomer mewtwo-EX Member

United States
    A bit confused...you're wanting to transfer them to BW using PokeSav? Or are you out of space in your game? Current gen games (not BW) can hold 540 pokemon, yes?

- PokeSav should be able to import/export entire boxes. Go to "Storage", choose the box, hit "Save Box" and choose an empty directory. On the new save, choose "Storage", "Load Box" and select the previous directory. Problem solved [​IMG]
    -- Once you beat the game, BW has the import feature similar to PalPark, but without the daily limit. Personally, I'd use this method instead to avoid PokeSav corrupting stuff like trash bytes....
    - You can save boxes using the above method, then clear them out in your game.
    - BW should include more storage space I hope.

7. Dimensional

Member Dimensional GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Unfortunately Pokesav for HGSS seems to read the data wrong, as my own HG save was read and missed some of my pokemon. However, one program that works well is PokeGen, which is suppose to be a replacement of PokeSav. All it allows you to do is edit your pokemon in your party or your storage, but it won't let you edit anything else.

link: PokeGen

Thank links to a forum thread with the latest version of PokeGen. Hope that helps.

8. xXVisionZXx
    OP

United States
    But i only have 1 DSi and im guessing i converted to party pokemon cuz i cant load all of em in a storage box =w=
    Also idk where that palpark thing is mind telling me? [​IMG]

9. xXVisionZXx
    OP

United States
    iforgot to try pokegen o.o thanks for reminding me!! [​IMG] ima see if it works