Not open for further replies.

shovelcat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Base on the patent files. NX is a kind of device adding power to the WiiU. They got display device on it. They can be mobile.

I think they are a kit of 3 or 4 little projector. Bluetooth. You fix them in a room top corner. When you got 3 or 4 litte projector set correctly, they send ray or image.. All those details fix perfectly with the patent. And the result ? Home Holographic System. ;)

shovelcat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

That's the wiiU ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nintendo give a price for that discovery ? :)

In fact, everytime you add a camera, they image display in the room is better, more clear. Clearly explained on the patent files. I can't wait to enter in my salon and at the same time, be underwater :)

Madobe Ai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Base on the patent files. NX is a kind of device adding power to the WiiU. They got display device on it. They can be mobile.

I think they are a kit of 3 or 4 little projector. Bluetooth. You fix them in a room top corner. When you got 3 or 4 litte projector set correctly, they send ray or image.. All those details fix perfectly with the patent. And the result ? Home Holographic System. ;)

I fail to see how Nintendo will benefit from this financially
if wii u wasn't niche enough already, this will only fail six times as hard

Also, for projectors, displaying video will be impossible over bluetooth, not nearly as enough bandwidth
huge amounts of data streaming is usually done over wifi connections, which are seen in the wii u's tablet already
Ny0kv43Fl.png
From KidzWorld
While it's only a rumour, I can say for sure that it won't go well with bluetooth.

But, doesn't rule bluetooth out completely, as the wii remotes do run over bluetooth
So, they will be used no doubt, just not as you thought

I played a lot of Ace Attorney today c:

shovelcat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
900p is only require to do holograms. :) when you couple 3 projector, you can another kind of quality of image. I never read holographics documentations

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fail to see how Nintendo will benefit from this financially
if wii u wasn't niche enough already, this will only fail six times as hard

Also, for projectors, displaying video will be impossible over bluetooth, not nearly as enough bandwidth
huge amounts of data streaming is usually done over wifi connections, which are seen in the wii u's tablet already
Ny0kv43Fl.png
From KidzWorld
While it's only a rumour, I can say for sure that it won't go well with bluetooth.

But, doesn't rule bluetooth out completely, as the wii remotes do run over bluetooth
So, they will be used no doubt, just not as you thought

I played a lot of Ace Attorney today c:

It is oney a RUMOR. I do not believe them. I will wait for Nintendo to announce about it. I don't believe about 900P. It made me laugh. No way. Nintendo is not that dumb anyway.

shovelcat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, since i really love Nintendo and i don't want make them in trouble, i will say it's NOT a holographic system. But if i got Nintendo attention now, you can send me a mail at [email protected] ? :) I'm now creating a revolutionary social network. Something never seen before. And most of all, it can really help the environement and perserve life on eath, accelerate science research, making efficient politics, let compagnies doing better products. To be innovative, i got some models and Nintendo is one of them. :)

shovelcat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I confirm today : Web is deprecated. But you can still get your games theres ;)

Web is now more like Emule or Limewire nowaday

Tons of junks, for a couple of good website

shovelcat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We are now coming back to base software. I excuse myself because Netscape is made by one of the university in my province. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: +1