Hacking I just ordered from WinSunx...

Ryvius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After reading so many positive reviews in the forum, I decided to order from WinSunx. However, after checking out and chose Paypal as the payment option, they only told me to print out the invoice and I got this message at the end:

"Importance :

When you use the paypal to make the transfer the payment to us , We will charge more 4.5% of your total amount to be our administration expenses . Detailed payment instructions will be sent to you upon receiving your order. More information can be found at: http://www.paypal.com/
On successful money transfer, you will receive a notification email from paypal. and we will check your payment at after 24~48 hours. and when we received your payment , we will send a ' Order Confirmation ' to you and your package will send at same day.

Notice :
This payment only for the cost of the Items and shipment . It is NOT include your money transfer cost and your customs duty . You must pay by self of your money transfer cost & your customs duty (if your customs need) . and We will adopt payment before the shipping package .
"

Will they send another email to me with more details on paying instruction?

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have always just used the last page for the total that I should pay to them, and make sure to mention that I havent received an order number, but mention what I ordered with the payment.

Although they should send you something like "you have ordered: pay to here:" I have never actually gotten it quickly... but I have always gotten order confirmations within a couple days (usually followed by the initial "what you ordered and how to pay" email).

http://www.winsunx.com/index.php?mod=payment
They provide a link there to pay them:
QUOTE said:
Paypal is now available for international users. Please send payments to [email protected]

Importance :

* When you use the paypal to make the transfer the payment to us , We will charge more 4.5% of your total amount to be our administration expenses . Detailed payment instructions will be sent to you upon receiving your order. More information can be found at: http://www.paypal.com/
  * On successful money transfer, you will receive a notification email from paypal. and we will check your payment at after 24~48 hours. and when we received your payment , we will send a " Order Confirmation " to you and your package will send at same day.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just checked, the link actually goes to a "outdated paypal site"... an old way of sending you to their site that no longer works.

You have a paypal account right? If so, log into it and click the send money tab.
Fill in recipient with: [email protected]
Fill in the amount with the final amount from the "print this"
Select the proper currency to match your printable invoice
Select "goods (other)" from the dropdown
Put a topic and what you ordered in the Note, make sure to put the name or account you used to order with on the winsunx site

I'd toss them an email with the paypal payment details (they email you when you send money with transaction info) and copy what I ordered to [email protected] - although I dont think it is necissary its a safe precaution.

I hope you realized there is a "sign up before ordering to save 5% on your items"... kinda makes up for the paypal fee.
GL
wink.gif

chaosman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i could never get the 5% discount to work. anyone can tell step by step how to do it? everytime i do it order summary still shows no 5% off

shadix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
i could never get the 5% discount to work. anyone can tell step by step how to do it? everytime i do it order summary still shows no 5% off

I had the same problem, but then I realized its actually for select products. They lead you on thinking it's on like 99% of the products they sell, but it's actually for a few things. Just put random things in your cart and you'll notice some things get a discount while others don't.

vinsm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I just ordered from them too... about six hours ago. I've already recieved confirmation that it's been shipped!

QUOTE said:
GUANGZHOU, CN 01/06/2006 18:42 PICKUP SCANÂ

Xboxed

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just ordered from them too... about six hours ago. I've already recieved confirmation that it's been shipped!

QUOTE said:
GUANGZHOU, CN 01/06/2006 18:42 PICKUP SCANÂ

Winsunx rocks!!! I order from them a couple of things last month and thery arrived in less than 4 days (UPS, of course). I guess the delay in shipping confirmation and order stock is because of the time zone difference. If I order at Midnight, its almost a fact that they confirm my order the next morning (if the items are on stock). Great place and great service. Easilly the best I have order from.

Peace

Ryvius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got the email saying that they will be shipping the order "tommorow or next business day". The problem is that the letter date was June 3rd, do they ship stuff during the weekend? I don't want to wait another 3 days next week.

zneon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone know how long it usually takes to get the email from them after submitting a Paypal order? I ordered a few hours ago, but I still haven't received an email confirming it (assuming it's supposed to be automatic). I don't really want to pay too early in case the order didn't go through.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone know how long it usually takes to get the email from them after submitting a Paypal order? I ordered a few hours ago, but I still haven't received an email confirming it (assuming it's supposed to be automatic). I don't really want to pay too early in case the order didn't go through.

Give them at least 24 hours to respond, if you are worried shoot them an e-mail.

Bindan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
After submitting my order and sending my paypal money at around 8:30pm yesterday i got an e-mail confirming my order 1:00pm today then another one 10 minutes later saying they received the money.

I probably should have waited till they actually confirmed they had the stuff in stock but
unsure.gif

Ryvius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
weekend should be over in China, but I still haven't received my shipping confirmation and tracking number...

Nocturno

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
send them a mail asking abbout the tracking number, and don't worry, winsunx is very reliable, I have ordered from winsunx many times without problems..

yuwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i ordered on saturday, i got tracking number today (monday). can't wait to get it! but it'll b here before i get my DS lite
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1