I just ordered from WinSunx...

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Ryvius, May 31, 2006.

May 31, 2006

I just ordered from WinSunx... by Ryvius at 5:23 AM (6,248 Views / 0 Likes) 62 replies

1. Ryvius
    OP

Newcomer Ryvius Member

After reading so many positive reviews in the forum, I decided to order from WinSunx. However, after checking out and chose Paypal as the payment option, they only told me to print out the invoice and I got this message at the end:

"Importance :

When you use the paypal to make the transfer the payment to us , We will charge more 4.5% of your total amount to be our administration expenses . Detailed payment instructions will be sent to you upon receiving your order. More information can be found at: http://www.paypal.com/
    On successful money transfer, you will receive a notification email from paypal. and we will check your payment at after 24~48 hours. and when we received your payment , we will send a ' Order Confirmation ' to you and your package will send at same day.

Notice :
    This payment only for the cost of the Items and shipment . It is NOT include your money transfer cost and your customs duty . You must pay by self of your money transfer cost & your customs duty (if your customs need) . and We will adopt payment before the shipping package .
    "

Will they send another email to me with more details on paying instruction?

2. cory1492

Member cory1492 GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    I have always just used the last page for the total that I should pay to them, and make sure to mention that I havent received an order number, but mention what I ordered with the payment.

Although they should send you something like "you have ordered: pay to here:" I have never actually gotten it quickly... but I have always gotten order confirmations within a couple days (usually followed by the initial "what you ordered and how to pay" email).

http://www.winsunx.com/index.php?mod=payment
    They provide a link there to pay them:

3. Ryvius
    OP

Newcomer Ryvius Member

I am not really familiar with paypal, so do I just click on the "sales@winsunx.com" link and pay them the amount?

4. cory1492

Member cory1492 GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    I just checked, the link actually goes to a "outdated paypal site"... an old way of sending you to their site that no longer works.

You have a paypal account right? If so, log into it and click the send money tab.
    Fill in recipient with: sales@winsunx.com
    Fill in the amount with the final amount from the "print this"
    Select the proper currency to match your printable invoice
    Select "goods (other)" from the dropdown
    Put a topic and what you ordered in the Note, make sure to put the name or account you used to order with on the winsunx site

I'd toss them an email with the paypal payment details (they email you when you send money with transaction info) and copy what I ordered to sales@winsunx.com - although I dont think it is necissary its a safe precaution.

I hope you realized there is a "sign up before ordering to save 5% on your items"... kinda makes up for the paypal fee.
    GL [​IMG]

5. hankchill

Member hankchill I Pwn n00bs.

Canada
    Just log into Paypal, choose to 'Send Money', and put sales@winsunx.com as the person you're sending money too. Then just put in the amount that they request.

I've ordered from them twice and they've been wonderful with speed and shipping.

--Henry

6. chaosman

Newcomer chaosman Member

United States
    i could never get the 5% discount to work. anyone can tell step by step how to do it? everytime i do it order summary still shows no 5% off

7. shadix

Newcomer shadix Member

United States
    I had the same problem, but then I realized its actually for select products. They lead you on thinking it's on like 99% of the products they sell, but it's actually for a few things. Just put random things in your cart and you'll notice some things get a discount while others don't.

8. faceless

Member faceless pink sugar heart attack

United States
    it *used to be* for everything... they changed it a few months ago...

9. vinsm

Newcomer vinsm Member

New Zealand
    I just ordered from them too... about six hours ago. I've already recieved confirmation that it's been shipped!

10. Xboxed

Member Xboxed GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    Winsunx rocks!!! I order from them a couple of things last month and thery arrived in less than 4 days (UPS, of course). I guess the delay in shipping confirmation and order stock is because of the time zone difference. If I order at Midnight, its almost a fact that they confirm my order the next morning (if the items are on stock). Great place and great service. Easilly the best I have order from.

Peace

11. Ryvius
    OP

Newcomer Ryvius Member

I got the email saying that they will be shipping the order "tommorow or next business day". The problem is that the letter date was June 3rd, do they ship stuff during the weekend? I don't want to wait another 3 days next week.

12. zneon

Newcomer zneon Newbie

Anyone know how long it usually takes to get the email from them after submitting a Paypal order? I ordered a few hours ago, but I still haven't received an email confirming it (assuming it's supposed to be automatic). I don't really want to pay too early in case the order didn't go through.

13. MC DUI

Member MC DUI GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    Give them at least 24 hours to respond, if you are worried shoot them an e-mail.

14. Bindan

Newcomer Bindan Newbie

Australia
    After submitting my order and sending my paypal money at around 8:30pm yesterday i got an e-mail confirming my order 1:00pm today then another one 10 minutes later saying they received the money.

I probably should have waited till they actually confirmed they had the stuff in stock but [​IMG]

15. Ryvius
    OP

Newcomer Ryvius Member

weekend should be over in China, but I still haven't received my shipping confirmation and tracking number...

16. Nocturno

Member Nocturno GBAtemp Fan

Venezuela
    send them a mail asking abbout the tracking number, and don't worry, winsunx is very reliable, I have ordered from winsunx many times without problems..

17. SirDrake

Member SirDrake GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    YAY ups just came with my flash gear

took 3 business days to Australia [​IMG]

ordered on thrusday nite got it 10 mins ago

thank you winsunx [​IMG]

18. Ryvius
    OP

Newcomer Ryvius Member

I ordered on Tuesday and they still haven't shipped my order, they told me they have the stuff in stock too.

19. yuwing

Member yuwing GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    i ordered on saturday, i got tracking number today (monday). can't wait to get it! but it'll b here before i get my DS lite [​IMG]

20. younglink11

Member younglink11 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    At least that way you won't have to wait for it to arrive [​IMG]