Hacking I just ordered from WinSunx...

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've just ordered... I think.

They could sure make the ordering and paypal payment a bit more user friendly.
They could just add a checkout with paypal button!

Hope it's done OK now... Want my EZ-Flash 4 Lite before it's out!

kvad

Trophies
Website
www.dynamitepig.com
XP
Country
Pretty much is a case of them emailing you confirmation that they got your order then you zap the the money via paypal. Then send them an email back letting them know you've paid them and finally they send one back to you letting you know they've got the money and will email you the tracking number once the product has shipped.

They need an order status on the page somewhere (can't see it if they do have it.) would make life easier.

Pretty much I ordered and paid on Sunday; now being Wednesday in the early morning. Have not recieved a tracking number just yet. I'm not too worried since feedback about these guys are very good.

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have sent them 2 emails last night and no reply this morning...
I'm off to check my junk mail.

I checked, no junk and no replies.
I want my flashcarts now dammit!
mad.gif

OK maybe that's a little unreasonable.
Still would like to hear from winsunx though.

Edit again...
Got the reply emails from them and all looks good!
smile.gif

Japots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow... just wow...

I placed an order for a SuperCard Mini-SD w/ Kingston 1GB Mini-SD + SuperKey from Winsunx on a Saturday. Total with shipping came up to $103 US (surprisngly cheap). I have a bad habit of ordering stuff in the weekend, causing delays in shipment. As expected, my package didn't ship until Tuesday; they sent me the tracking number and it was nice to see that it was on it's way. So since the shipping information in their site said to expect the package in 3-4 business days, I expected the package to arrive on Friday or Monday next week.

Surprise surprise. I was out for a morning walk, looking for a job in the nearby area when a UPS van passed by. I simply thought it was routine mail, but by the time I got home a few hours later, my package was waiting for me on the table. Now that was pretty fast. They were nice enough to lie about the price of the package so I didn't even have to pay any import/delivery tax.

Overall, I'm very satisfied. I used to avoid winsunx because of Western Union, but good thing they accept Paypal now. The 4.5% surcharge isn't that bad as long as you're not buying thousands of dollars worth of merchandise. I'd definitely buy from them if ever I need another flash/passcard.

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i put in a pre order for the ez4 lite...should i wait for them to email me with payment instructions (i did the math and even though it says on the receipt page that the total doesnt show the 4.5% paypal charge...it does b/c 42 + 18 obviously doesnt = 62..which is what the total comes to). so should i wait for an email from them or should i just pay them the total on the receipt page to the email they tell you and just take it from there? (i also live in the US and so i dont think i have to worry about paying a customs duty as other ppl from the states have posted not having to pay anything extra upon receiving the item)

edit: i just went ahead and sent them payment...the total on the receipt adds up -- including the paypal charge -- cant wait for them to ship my ez4Lite
smile.gif

ChaosTheorySD

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, their ordering system is pretty confusing.

Whatever. I just shot out a couple of emails. Hopefully they've got everything they need. With any luck, I'll be enjoying sweet gaming goodness by the end of next week.

ChaosTheorySD

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if they're out of the superkey/EZ4 or something? They sent me an email yesterday that said my order "will send at 25th or next business day by Express."

Which is kind of confusing because the 25th isn't even a normal business day.

Dankrigannon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they are in china.. there calander is funky...

no.... thats why they said or next business day. they will send it on monday. They are a day ahead or behind me, I am in usa. They have very fast shipping, and they will give u a tracking # that says exactly where your package is.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How good is Winsunx when it comes to cancel an order. I just made a new one and told them to cancel the old order. Any experiences?

kutis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
When you order the Supercard MiniSD withthe included SD card does it come with an adapter?

most likely,.. can always email them and ask
and i never see mini sd card sold without adapter

How good is Winsunx when it comes to cancel an order. I just made a new one and told them to cancel the old order. Any experiences?

never cancel, but when m3 suddenly unplug their minisd line, they return all my money but without the 4.5% paypal charge..

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My order was just shipped but I haven't received a tracking number yet, though Winsunx wrote in an email that they sent it to me. Is that normal?

inter4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am going to preorder a G6 lite for my NDSL since i have got a superpass v1 and it doesnt even work on the lite.
I just wanted to ask how safe is ordering with Western Union,since i dont have a credit card,this is the only payment method avaiable for me.Also what about shipping?i heard alot of stories about UPS delvering the goods to other houses,but if this happenned to me i will never get it since i am new to the area and dont know the neighbours,also they cant refund me since i am paying by wetern union.
What should i do,i can't wait with out a flashcart for my lite

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs