spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
images

"few"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Honestly, people that are complaining about the swich now are bugging me. C'mon, the only thing we got from Nintendo was a teaser, we know nothing about the Switch. Wait until January before complaining. We don't know the games, the launch titles, the specs, etc...

I agree with this 100 %. See????? They don't get it. Just wait until January. Sighing!

Reactions: Pandaxclone2

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't been keeping many tabs on the Switch. Can someone please direct me to where it's stated Splatoon & Mario Kart are just ports or updates, rather than Splatoon 2 or Mario Kart 9? Thanks! :)

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I haven't been keeping many tabs on the Switch. Can someone please direct me to where it's stated Splatoon & Mario Kart are just ports or updates, rather than Splatoon 2 or Mario Kart 9? Thanks! :)

I'm not sure it's stated anywhere. I guess people are just using logic. The WiiU didn't sell that well. Therefore there will (hopefully, for Nintendo) be a lot of people buying the Switch who have yet to play either game. Therefore it makes sense to bring these games over as enhanced ports at the beginning of the Switch's life, then bring out proper sequels a couple of years down the line.

LunaticJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Feom what we have seen so for and heard from rumors, the Nintendo Switch will have versions of games already on the Wii U and maybe Skyrim? If the January direct shows off some good games, third parties stick around, and the battery life is good, I'll consider buying it. As of now, I will most likely skip it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8