I have to pee. D:

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*facepalm*

Just hurry and do your business; jet asked me to come over to his profile later tonight for some reason and I got shit to do before then...

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hurrying is boring. I am going to stand here and take a few hours. Don't argue with the hungry furry.
smile.gif

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I had to pee too.
Went to my doctor (about 1 hour to get there subway and bus)
to find the doctor is not in I think "eh I'm just half an hour early I can hold it some more"
45 minutes later he is just getting in And now I really have to pee.
He opens the office I wait patiently for all the people to go in then grab the menroom key to have the doctor and another patient running after me...
I don't know why I just have to go...
So 2 whole minutes later I hear a knock knock and go to the door theres the doctor and the guy both doing the I gotta pee dance. The doctor says wow you really had go didn't you...

I am refreshed and get settled down in the office for a long wait cause I know my doctor likes to get the impatient patients out of the way first, but surprise Your first come'on...

As I am leaving and I get on the bus I have to go again...

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
happened again. except I'm out walking and just weird twists of luck. every public mensroom in a 5 block raduis in a certain part of down town toronto was out of order, closed and or just not open. every restaraunt and other public place seemed to have problems too. 3 and half hours of wandering from place to place just to pee and I ended up holding it til I got home. On the plus side I found a super mario costume for $40 Adult size. So now I can wander with my almost nephew as super mario and him as luigi. (OH yeah, sarcasticly, I'm only doing it cause his daddy isn't going out with him for halloween, poor kid)
Sigh.

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
rastsan said:
happened again. except I'm out walking and just weird twists of luck. every public mensroom in a 5 block raduis in a certain part of down town toronto was out of order, closed and or just not open. every restaraunt and other public place seemed to have problems too. 3 and half hours of wandering from place to place just to pee and I ended up holding it til I got home. On the plus side I found a super mario costume for $40 Adult size. So now I can wander with my almost nephew as super mario and him as luigi. (OH yeah, sarcasticly, I'm only doing it cause his daddy isn't going out with him for halloween, poor kid)
Sigh.

You are a good almost uncle!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh