EMF safe sex toy's

SG854

Hail Mary
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Hello beautiful people. Since Roe v. Wade is no more sex is too risky. So I'm looking for a potent woman-less safe sex toy that doesn't give my pee pee cancer. What are some EMF safe sex toys?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello beautiful people. Since Roe v. Wade is no more sex is too risky. So I'm looking for a potent woman-less safe sex toy that doesn't give my pee pee cancer. What are some EMF safe sex toys?
images.jpeg.jpg

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@JuanBaNaNa needs something like that, but he's so small that it would be "tighter" if he used a cheerio.
I thought he would rather have this.

images.jpeg-1.jpg

When it comes to presents I hear he would rather receive than give if you know what i mean :rofl2:

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. Most are made with EMF producing materials and have 5G in them, so they'd accurately sync & simulate the vagin feel at all times. :D

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
From the shelf of interesting things
mass.JPG

pat g 73188 a Veedee vibratory massager (or veni vici which would be Latin for I came I conquered, you normally hearing in the phrase veni, vidi, vici or I came; I saw; I conquered)
Better version that is not my flaky chrome example as well as box and extra heads
https://collection.sciencemuseumgroup.org.uk/objects/co137752/veedee-vibratory-massager-vibrator

General story is vibratory massage, generally to orgasm, was once a cure for what ails you, especially for the ladies of high society, administered by nice young doctors of course. After suffering... I suppose literally wanker's cramp and RSI from such endeavours being rather widespread they turned to mechanical advantage (in this case the rotary hand crank motion usually as seen in an eggbeater drill is instead attached to an eccentric with has a replaceable end on the point of greatest vibration. I found mine a few years ago at a car boot sale from a dead man's tools -- he was a fibreglass repair type by the other contents of the box so makes sense for removing bubbles. Never the less it could possibly be used for its original purpose again.
According to the link above that is some time between 1901 and 1930 so does not predate Marconi's radio (that would be late 1890s) but would possibly predate BBC radio at least and the wider introduction of electricity into the home (industry had since adopted it, and medical electricity if you want to go to Galvani and Volta was 1700s with earlier options still even if you don't go in for the Baghdad battery stuff or hoping someone did not run past something metal carrying a lodestone).

Reactions: ZoeLain

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy