Hacking I have a strange bug in my Animal Crossing NH Mailbox and I would like some help to find out what's going on.

Aldath

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So, this started some time after I changed from SX OS to Atmosphere to be able to play in version 13 and up.
Whenever I get a new mail in my mailbox, 299 copies of that mail get delivered, all of them lacking a background image, so it's just floating text on a transparent background. If an item was sent in with the letter, 299 copies of the item will be delivered as well, but they won't go into my inventory once taken. When I leave my mailbox, all the 299 copies get deleted.

This bug has made it impossible for me to get stuff from the Point Redeeming Machine or other sources, as only the last mail sent to my mailbox will make it in and create copies. I already formatted the SD Card, replaced the NSP, updated the game, and the bug persists.

This is the link to my save file, if it helps. Thanks for reading guys, and I hope we can find a solution.

Aldath

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You could try to make a new game, backup the mailbox file, restore your save and check

I did exactly that and it worked, thanks! I also replaced Villager0 for good meassure as suggested in another thread, and named my new island and villager the same as the current one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld