Homebrew I have a question about an already cfw'ed 3ds

IzzyPop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I cfw'ed my old 3ds xl successfully 6 month ago~ all was working nicely. I bought Pokemon ultra sun and was starting to see that the old 3ds was not cutting it anymore. So I bought a new 2ds xl and did a system transfer. The menu button for homebrew disappeared with all the cias I had (which I knew would happen), But now, since I updated to 11.6 while I still had the hb launcher, I can't use the 3ds sound entry. Luma is still there (select), I can access the rosalina menu and godmode (start) is still accessible . Is there a way to access hb if those are still there, or do I have to wait for my ntrflash cartridge that's coming in (hopefully next week) soon?

Hallowing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just open Rosalina and set homebrew launcher to open with a standard system app like download play. You will need to open whatever app you choose first to be able to set that. Of course you could always get the homebrew launcher cia from fbi if you want instead

Reactions: IzzyPop

IzzyPop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just open Rosalina and set homebrew launcher to open with a standard system app like download play. You will need to open whatever app you choose first to be able to set that. Of course you could always get the homebrew launcher cia from fbi if you want instead

Thanks I had forgotten the rosalina switch method, all my cia are reinstalled thanks to you :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: +1