I have a pending update. Should I go for it?

allentec420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I have the last update. There is 18.01 I haven't updated yet but there's a pending update. So I go for it. Okay. Let me know in the comments.

allentec420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, give me the long answer. Need more information. What would happen? It's not got any mods on it. I haven't done anything to it yet.
Post automatically merged:

If you have to ask, the short answer is: NO!!

Please read https://rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasy principally the upgrade fw section.

you need to update your
  • Hekate
  • Atmosphère
  • Sysmodules
  • Sigpatches
  • Overlays
to latest version BEFORE UPGRADE YOUR FIRMWARE.
I have already have the updated everything. I have updated and upgraded the firmware. And everything else now it's Nintendo's turn. They wanted update, but I haven't put anything on it yet. I have 3 of these. The other 2 are moddin Firmware., 18.0.1

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Okay, give me the long answer. Need more information. What would happen? It's not got any mods on it. I haven't done anything to it yet.

I have already have the updated everything. I have updated and upgraded the firmware. And everything else now it's Nintendo's turn. They wanted update, but I haven't put anything on it yet. I have 3 of these. The other 2 are moddin Firmware., 18.0.1
If you have to ask, the short answer is: NO!!

Please read https://rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasy principally the upgrade fw section.

you need to update your
  • Hekate
  • Atmosphère
  • Sysmodules
  • Sigpatches
  • Overlays
to latest version BEFORE UPGRADE YOUR FIRMWARE.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Mozambique

It's fine to have simply updated it to 18.0.1 if you haven't done anything to it yet.

I have to ask though. Is English not your native language? Or are you not actually 59 years old?

allentec420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's fine to have simply updated it to 18.0.1 if you haven't done anything to it yet.

I have to ask though. Is English not your native language? Or are you not actually 59 years old?
It's okay, I found out it's fine. I got the Home brew store.

Yeah, I am 59 years old, so what? It's the attitude bro. Age does not make a difference. Okay, when you play in video names. Come on, dude.

Last edited by allentec420,

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Mozambique
Yeah, I am 59 years old, so what? It's the attitude bro. Age does not make a difference. Okay, when you play in video names. Come on, dude.

I wasn't knocking being a namer at 59. I'm 52 and still love video names. I was asking becasue your comments have broken english and are a bit difficult to read at times. Similar to a pre-teen or early teenager, or when English may not be their native language. It wasn't meant to be offensive. I was just asking.

(Although your response kinda tells me you're not really 59. I don't know any other people almost 60 who still say bro and dude. lol)

Last edited by RedColoredStars,

allentec420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's okay, I found out it's fine. I got the Home brew store.

I'm just a bad speller.

I wasn't knocking being a namer at 59. I'm 52 and still love video names. I was asking becasue your comments have broken english and are a bit difficult to read at times. Similar to a pre-teen or early teenager, or when English may not be their native language. It wasn't meant to be offensive. I was just asking.

(Although your response kinda tells me you're not really 59. I don't know any other people almost 60 who still say bro and dude. lol)
Yeah, well, I'm just a bad speller.

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @NinStar, Hey Ninstar.