Hacking I have a few questions about the SupercardDSTWO

josh98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I have a couple of questions about this card.

1: I hear the cover is loose and the only theing barely holding it on is a tiny screw and some ports. Would it be possible too superglue or crazyglue it to stability?
2: Will this work on my DSI XL with the latest updates?
3: Does it play Donkey Kong Country 2? XD I love that game.
4: Is it safe to buy this one? http://www.modchipcentral.com/store/supercard-dstwo-ds-two-w-free-usb-reader-and-usb-charge-cable.html Is that safe?

Again, I apologize if this is the wrong section to ask questions. But I have been wondering these for a while.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I have a couple of questions about this card.

1: I hear the cover is loose and the only theing barely holding it on is a tiny screw and some ports. Would it be possible too superglue or crazyglue it to stability? It's not loose enough to require fixing, but you can pry it partially open with your fingernails. It shouldn't be anything to worry about with regular use.
2: Will this work on my DSI XL with the latest updates? With the latest version of the EOS it will (drag and drop onto SD card).
3: Does it play Donkey Kong Country 2? XD I love that game. With NDSGBA it will (make sure to use v1.21 with game_config.txt, check the Beginner's Guide in this forum).
4: Is it safe to buy this one? http://www.modchipcentral.com/store/supercard-dstwo-ds-two-w-free-usb-reader-and-usb-charge-cable.html Is that safe? Yes.

Again, I apologize if this is the wrong section to ask questions. But I have been wondering these for a while.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...