OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I am at my wit's end with this DS-X. 75% of the timei put it in my ds, the ds finds the DS-X but the icon for the game is blank and when i click on it i get TWO WHITE SCREENS! i just downgraded with Shuny's tool and it worked a few times last night, but guess what happened this morning? WON"T PLAY! got any last suggestions before i give up on this piece of shit?
wacko.gif

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can understand why you hate the DS-X, its a device with so much potential but just with horrible developers. I would recommend an R4, Cyclo-DS Evo or a G6 Real. I don't know how to fix this but I would recommend another flashcart.

KunioKing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
my boy's got an r4, which works everytime, and i have been looking at the cycloDS. i wish someone wanted to buy this thing. can't sell it on ebay and nobody wants it on craigslist. SUCKS!

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
It might be a contact problem. you could try wedging something between the card and the DS or cleaning the contacts. at your own risk

I'm kinda interested in getting a DS-X for the leds, even thoughits mostly crap. Only if it was going real cheap though.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
I am at my wit's end with this DS-X. 75% of the timei put it in my ds, the ds finds the DS-X but the icon for the game is blank and when i click on it i get TWO WHITE SCREENS! i just downgraded with Shuny's tool and it worked a few times last night, but guess what happened this morning? WON"T PLAY! got any last suggestions before i give up on this piece of shit?
wacko.gif

Here's my last suggestion:

Give up on this piece of shit. Take a hammer to it and never let it bother you again.

Get an R4, M3, or G6.

Problem solved.

hp sauce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Were you getting two white screens after updating to the revised 1.1.2? That seemed to solve 90% of the problems i was having. There are still a number of newer "apps" that won't work without the arm7 switch.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
actually, the ds-xtreme is the best flashcart atm, and it will be superior when the next fw comes..
anyway, you should not have downgraded it, ds-x team highly recommends not using that tool.
it has bricked some ds-xtremes..
DS-X's own firmware bricks units, so I don't know why they're complaining at Shuny... Give some evidence that shows that it's the best flashcart. Go on.

- Sam

Virusak

Trophies
XP
Country
actually, the ds-xtreme is the best flashcart atm, and it will be superior when the next fw comes..
anyway, you should not have downgraded it, ds-x team highly recommends not using that tool.
ds-x team said there is no way to brick your ds (brick= get to an unrecoverable state) and how do you know next fw is going to make ds-x the best card? It's going to be only a bugfix so there should be no new features or anything....

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Actually, its not. It was a long time ago, but its not anymore. Everyone here will agree with me, it used to be a fantastic card, but the DS-X team don't give a shit about their customers and have let it go to waste.

ianz

Trophies
XP
Country
I will give all the money I have in my paypal acount for your ds-x!!
hows that huh?

I got like... 2,42euro or something so your ganne be rich!

KunioKing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I will give all the money I have in my paypal acount for your ds-x!!
hows that huh?

I got like... 2,42euro or something so your ganne be rich!

????

anyway, i'm gonna start using it as a door stop. will sell cheap if anyone wants it.
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1