I hate it when ____

D

Deleted User

I hate it when I have an existential crisis, preventing me from hiding my crippling depression and self-doubt behind dank memes, forcing me further into depression, creating a vicious cycle where I get deeper into depression until I'm a self-loathing idiot who is afraid to talk to anyone out of fear of rejection, instead choosing to hide behind multiple layers of obfuscation and irony too confusing for any sane person to comprehend, which ultimately culminates in a nervous breakdown, at which point my mind snaps and I get transported to an alternate dimension where evil aliens from outer space abduct me and steal my memories, forcing me to play a card game to get them back, when I suddenly realize the aliens just ripped off a GBA game, at which point I call them out on it, to which they respond by devising a new game where I have to fill in numbers in boxes, making sure that no number repeats itself in any column, row, or box, to which I realize that they ripped off another game, to which the aliens ask me what game, to which I respond sudoku, to which the aliens respond why sudoku, to which I respond I've considered committing sudoku multiple times, to which the aliens laugh heartily and drop me back on Earth, at which point I meet my alternate self, who is much better looking and smarter than I am, to which, in a fit of jealousy, I kick him in the shin, at which point I get arrested by the police, to which I justify my actions by explaining that I was just hurting muself, at which point aliens abduct me again, apologize for ripping off two Earth games, and offer to send me back to my own dimension, where I live out the rest of my life, old and alone.

I'm sane. Really.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate it when I get banned from Miiverse for hilarious posts:
upload_2017-3-21_11-6-17.png

upload_2017-3-21_11-6-29.png

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
an old 9GAG post I made some time ago:
aOvgm5r_460s.jpg
I COUNTED TWICE AND THIS IS FAKE
HES BEEN STABBED 36 TIMES
I DID COUNTED
TWICE
36 TIMES
NOT 37
TWICE
DID I
TWICE
NOT 36
I MEAN
NOT 37
TWICE
I DID
COUNTED 36
NOT 37
TWICE
I DID
TWICE 36
NOT ONCE 37
I DID
errr
who am i already?

Reactions: Mazamin

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I COUNTED TWICE AND THIS IS FAKE
HES BEEN STABBED 36 TIMES
I DID COUNTED
TWICE
36 TIMES
NOT 37
TWICE
DID I
TWICE
NOT 36
I MEAN
NOT 37
TWICE
I DID
COUNTED 36
NOT 37
TWICE
I DID
TWICE 36
NOT ONCE 37
I DID
errr
who am i already?
Hey @DrCrygor07 you counted too?

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@DrCrygor07 @Noctosphere
I just counted again, very closely, there are 37. Hot damn.
It must be made in such a way that it's designed to look like 36!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!??!?!>!..1.../1././1./>!./! :hrth: :hrth: :switch: :hrth:
Maybe it was designed by a (13)37!!1!1!!!
In the neapolitan smorfia the number 37 means "The monk", so it must be an ILLUMINATI MONK!

Reactions: Noctosphere

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz