I hate ellen degeneres

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
impizkit said:
Im better than this so I deleted my post dissing all you homophobes.

Playing the homphobia card to stifle criticism is weak and no different than playing the race card to stifle criticism of Obama. When the thread starts becoming full of posts like "She's a lesbian, nuff said" you have the right to complain about homophobia.

Anyway, on topic - I actually liked the first couple of seasons of the show Ellen. It wasn't masterful telly or anything, but it was random enough and odd enough to make me laugh. After a couple of seasons though it just kept repeating jokes. The only other thing I've liked that she's done since is her part in Finding Nemo. Some of her older stand up is pretty good as well. I wouldn't say she's brilliant, but I've seen much worse.

hp sauce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OP: I'm not saying she's drop dead gorgeous but come on mate, I could walk up street and spot at least 3 birds uglier and more fitting the satan's wife description. You only need stop the closest Ben & Jerry's drive-through to see something worse.. Much, much worse.

You're right about the demonic aura though. If you watch her on that new Sharp Aquos TV with the magic yellow gimmick you'll notice another dimension forming behind her.

My choices: Tiff Needel and that bloke that hosts Antiques Roadshow. Utter twats.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wonder how many of the 'haters' here are under 15
smile.gif

There's nothing bad about the woman, and her show is just a talk show. I'd rather watch her blathering on to some guest than say Jay Leno. And her dancing is amusing. Better than anything Jay does at least.

If she was hetero, I'd likely be perfectly fine bending her over a sofa and filling her with DNA. She's not that bad looking.

She's sort of like Oprah lite (hehe unintended pun there). They are both charity fans and being on either show at Christmas means you walk home with a lot of cool free shit. Although I think Oprah is getting out of the show thing.

Hey you CAN find shows a lot fucking worse than hers.

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Speaking of oprah, i remember reading a report where she was acting like a diva, doing what she felt like and generally adding like a spoilt brat.

I guess in that aspect, ellen might be better, but i still can't stand the sight of her.

@panzer: i would be one of the haters who's above 15
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol