That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
For some reason, whenever i see her on tv, there's a part of me that seems to snap and wish to break anything that has her face on it.

Somehow, whenever i see her face, all that came to my mind is that, is that ugly woman satan's wife? She seems to have some sort of demonic aura around her.

Thankfully i have been able to avoid her show, seen it once and made me puke my lunch, and avoided american idol, looking at idiots isnt that big of a draw for me to brave her face. So, zero broken stuff thus far.

So, anyway, what about u guys, who or what is that one person that u hate the sight of, even if you have no logical reason to hate that person.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Njrg said:
I have no beef with her seeing as I don't watch TV. I can only guess you're raging over something American Idol related.

I have been raging about ellen before American Idol was an idea rolling around a producer's head in a lunch meeting.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I dont like greyson chance. i dunno. maybe because I'm a Bieber listener.
wink.gif
just for killing boredom
biggrin.gif
(SHUT UP i know some of you dont
mellow.gif
)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't watched American Idol in like 5 years or something but when I heard that Ellen DeGeneres was joining the judges I was like "WTF?" She doesn't have any musical background. At most she just dances like a retard. I mean, if I dance like a retard can I be a judge?

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Infinite Zero said:
Argh Ellen Degeneres doesnt know singing.. why was she even a judge there.
mad.gif

Justin Bieber doesn't know singing too, why do you like him?
tongue.gif

All I have to say is that the entertainment industry(everything from tv to music) has turned to shit.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Domination said:
tongue.gif

All I have to say is that the entertainment industry(everything from tv to music) has turned to shit.
Well honestly I miss my parent's days where the songs were more meaningful and sweet and very cool.
But now the music industry is not about voice anymore. It's more of the "looks" actually. Take for instance Miley Cyrus. WTF
and I agree with your last sentence.
frown.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi dommy, by the way, who is this Justin Bieber that u speak of? Yet another talentless sap taken off the streets by coporated and groomed into that next jonas brothers, now without bros?

Infinite Zero said:
Domination said:
tongue.gif

Well honestly I miss my parent's days where the songs were more meaningful and sweet and very cool.
But now the music industry is not about voice anymore. It's more of the "looks" actually. Take for instance Miley Cyrus. WTF
frown.gif

True, what happened to the industry, back then we had songs that are actual songs with meaningful lyrics instead of just another generic song that's probably all taken from just 1 template with fill-in-the-blanks. I'm just saying..

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I guess I should matter of factly state she IS a lesbian. In fact she is likely one of the more recent famous lesbians along with KD Lang.

I have no problem with her being a muff eater myself though.

And I guess just to be annoying, I actually don't mind her and think her show is actually one of the few things I don't mind my wife playing.

Now watching Maury Povich and seeing all those fucking 300 pound cows wine about being knocked up and abandoned by the guy really spoils my appetite.

How the heck much beer is even required to be that drunk?

No offense to the over weight, I ain't tiny myself, but sheesh, how is it that show can find so many knocked up 24 women (24 = case of beer by the way).

nugundam0079

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
Hi dommy, by the way, who is this Justin Bieber that u speak of? Yet another talentless sap taken off the streets by coporated and groomed into that next jonas brothers, now without bros?

Infinite Zero said:
Domination said:
tongue.gif

frown.gif

True, what happened to the industry, back then we had songs that are actual songs with meaningful lyrics instead of just another generic song that's probably all taken from just 1 template with fill-in-the-blanks. I'm just saying..

Word-But guess who helps this industry alot of these tweens and older college people-Im 23, my girlfriends 19-im sitting around to stuff from the 80's 70's 90's etc
that Micheal Jackson, Some Sammy Hager,old school 90's club hits...what does she put on? justin F*** beiber teamed up with some other talentless hack..what has happened to the world?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.