I hate ellen degeneres

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is the general idea behind ellen. she is an ugly lesbo bitch. her show sucked in the 90's and her talk show sucks now.

fuck her and i hope she gets lesbo aids

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoa whoa whoa, stop the thread a moment.

Feel free to dislike her,
feel free to tell us why and how much you dislike her,
but can we please draw the line somewhere before the wishing of AIDS and/or death upon people?

Stay classy GBAtemp

Keep fucking that chicken.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, 99% of this thread sounds VERY homophobic.

I think Ellen is pretty cool. She is very funny. It sounds like you people that are hating on her only hate her for being a lesbian, and nothing else.

Feel free to quote this and whatnot, and tell me some other reasons you hate her, but remember, each and every human on this planet has a totally different view on things. So whatever you say bad about her, I will strongly disagree on.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't stand the woman either, just one of those personalities I hate. I can't see how she got where she is now, no talent for me. First saw her on some awful sitcom and didn't like her but I didn't hate her as I could easily ignore it.

The Mrs cousin stayed with us and being a stereotypical lesbian who has just come out, she idolises her so most of the time she watched her podcast and other guff she was on. That is where my hate developed. I have a lesbian friend who feels the same way.

Luckily she is pretty much been on nothing here for well over 15 years.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Brian117 said:

I think Ellen is pretty cool. She is very funny. It sounds like you people that are hating on her only hate her for being a lesbian, and nothing else.

Feel free to quote this and whatnot, and tell me some other reasons you hate her, but remember, each and every human on this planet has a totally different view on things. So whatever you say bad about her, I will strongly disagree on.
I don't hate her for being a lesbian, in fact I quite like that
smileipb2.png

I just, well, hate her, nothing more, nothing less.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Never watched the show (or whatever it is), as we don't have it here..but is she something like "white Oprah"?!

Except she's a lesbian and doesn't give out free cars. And she dances badly.

i thought oprah had been known to lick the carpet once in a while. and i've never seen her dance but i wouldn't be surprised if she isn't any better. as far as crap like justin bieber is concerned. that's been around for a long long time. you may be nostalgic for bands like queen and led zepplin or whatever, but when those guys were around, popular music was still crap. growing up in the 80's and 90's i had to withstand crap like Jordan, ABC, color me badd. times haven't really changed.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
impizkit said:
So Ellen was the first openly gay women on television and that was like mid 90's. Where have you all been? And She rocks. Dont let her sexuality rule your opinion all you homophobes. Gaming haters should listen to some Limp Bizkit and kick the shit out of their little brother. Is everyone here in middle or high school? This type of thread makes me glad I dont know any of you personally.

WTF is this shit? only a handfull of people even hinted to her sexuality. I personally don't give a shit if she was the third gender, I just don't like her. she's a twat.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
dudeonline said:
impizkit said:
So Ellen was the first openly gay women on television and that was like mid 90's. Where have you all been? And She rocks. Dont let her sexuality rule your opinion all you homophobes. Gaming haters should listen to some Limp Bizkit and kick the shit out of their little brother. Is everyone here in middle or high school? This type of thread makes me glad I dont know any of you personally.

WTF is this shit? only a handfull of people even hinted to her sexuality. I personally don't give a shit if she was the third gender, I just don't like her. she's a twat.

Is your avatar a picture of you? Because that is what I picture every time I see you around here.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:

Majority of us dont hate her for being lesbian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's just an aura that make me want to hate her! have you forgotten about the saying THAT YOU CANT PLEASE EVERYBODY!?!

kthnxbai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol