i hate being a man for two reasons.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But, but. I love being a man boinking two Captain Janeway clones at the same wet dream time. Riker has a transporter accident clone so it's not without precedent in Murphy's Law. Dreaming in Star Trek episodes is the shiznit.

1000014338.gif

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi and Tuhr

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
"in some website ghosts are able to change someone’s gender"

Please PM me the name of this website, I am about to get rich as fugggg
did the ghosts there change your gender?
Well still not yet.
Anyway try so-called googling phrase something something I mean just only two words male to female spell so that’s gonna be four words.
Yeah yeah and then I’ll get hire by Hollywood so for instance Quentin Tarantino might enjoy his own foot feet fetishes and keep licking my own toes even speaking of what if I might be female lagomorph lady myself and he could be lagomorph rabbit nowadays…etc. LOL XD anyways. Of course it was a joke you don’t get it my own digital sense of humor. Maybe I could be as pretty long haired woman brunette haired version of Rapunzel.

• Haha
Reactions: x65943 and Tuhr

Tuhr

Doctor Spaceballs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well still not yet.
Anyway try so-called googling phrase something something I mean just only two words male to female spell so that’s gonna be four words.
Yeah yeah and then I’ll get hire by Hollywood so for instance Quentin Tarantino might enjoy his own foot feet fetishes and keep licking my own toes even speaking of what if I might be female lagomorph lady myself and he could be lagomorph rabbit nowadays…etc. LOL XD anyways. Of course it was a joke you don’t get it my own digital sense of humor. Maybe I could be as pretty long haired woman brunette haired version of Rapunzel.
I understand you, goes to show why you're misundestood paradoxically.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Wanna try for instance this on me? As for this time it’s gonna be serious literal. Okay? Who dares to test it? To try it.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

I wish I could fly spread a wings and fly away to save LEOTCK’s life after transformation into succubus ancient mythical spell. After paying them,but unfortunately probably I wouldn’t have enough money for that. I even got some emails from them.

Last edited by Luke94,

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

I wish I could fly spread a wings and fly away to save LEOTCK's life after transformation into succubus ancient mythical spell. After paying them,but unfortunately probably I wouldn't have enough money for that. I even got some emails from them.

*shocked* "emails" from who?
Or you mean from me? Or what?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted