Hacking I hacked .Bik Files (in game wii video files for cutscenes and the lik

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
NOTE: the Video is not full screen because this was a test to get full res this is what it should be not 320 x 240 as i have it in this video for the test...Here is the proper information

TitleMenuBackground = 640 x 448 Audio 44100 hz, 16-bit stereo

ok guys well i found a way to not only play any movie on a wii game ISO but to edit and replace them! Shocked

What you need:

RADtools
http://www.radgametools.com/down/Bink/RADTools.exe

Wii Scrubber
http://www.mediafire.com/?omnztny0hyw

Use Wii Scrubber to extract a .bik file from your wii game iso backup file and put the .bik file in a safe place...

Next open RADtools and locate the .Bik file then choose convert to .avi ...Edit said AVI or WAV in your fav video editing program and then load radtool one more time...This time guide to your Edited AVI file and then click BINK IT! to turn it back into a valid .Bik file...Lastly replace your original .bik file with the edited one in wii scrubber...

38762253.jpg

Thats that now just load the game however you like and enjoy
tongue.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
WTF are you talkin about dude? it does work and google me im not your avg noob bro
wink.gif

RADtools is official Gaming Software and Wii Scrubber is made by the homebrew community wtf are you talking about keylogger you better check you shitty security software if it says COMMERCAIL GAME TOOLS ARE BAD lmao

watch the video when the conduit starts see how it says RAD TOOLS
wink.gif

as far as the file called Key.bin thats a Common-Key file its in most wii applications like mymenu,wadder,healthii ect its far from a keylogger
tongue.gif

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah this was done back on PS2 for Guitar Hero and Wii for GH3 videos, but it's good to spread the information. It's fun to make your own title screens and stuff.

Fiesty Panda

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This'll be interesting for homebrew, an off-topic question:

WHAT IN THE WORLD is that Halo channel that everybody has? What does the actual channel start and where could I get one?

lazor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Summersett said:
Yeah this was done back on PS2 for Guitar Hero and Wii for GH3 videos, but it's good to spread the information. It's fun to make your own title screens and stuff.
These files have been used since way before Guitar Hero.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MH9FyLsfDzw&list=RDPKZFk5t3czs&index=7&pp=8AUB