Hacking I guess I misunderstood the use of USB Loader.

Zeldahunter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems that the only function of the USB Loader is ripping games off discs I ALREADY HAVE onto my usb harddrive so I can be super lazy and not have to change discs and they play a bit faster.

What? I was hoping to download wii games from the net and play them via usb loader but this doesn't seem to be the case. I mean it seems impossible since I have to format my hdd into NTFS to be recognized by my PC and I'll stick a wii game on the hdd, but then my wii goes around and reformats it to something else!

Lame. So it's not possible to simply download the games, stick them on the drive, and enjoy them on my wii? I have to first burn them to a disc so that the wii can rip it onto the hdd? That's stupid.

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should really invest some time in researching so that you don't look "lame" and "stupid"

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Zeldahunter said:
It seems that the only function of the USB Loader is ripping games off discs I ALREADY HAVE onto my usb harddrive so I can be super lazy and not have to change discs and they play a bit faster.

What? I was hoping to download wii games from the net and play them via usb loader but this doesn't seem to be the case. I mean it seems impossible since I have to format my hdd into NTFS to be recognized by my PC and I'll stick a wii game on the hdd, but then my wii goes around and reformats it to something else!

Lame. So it's not possible to simply download the games, stick them on the drive, and enjoy them on my wii? I have to first burn them to a disc so that the wii can rip it onto the hdd? That's stupid.

really ignorant if you as me, do some research before you call one of the best things to happen for the wii and no other console lame and stupid, its not there fault you dont have a clue what to do and didnt bother doin a search prior to making a pointless thread........

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"So it's not possible to simply download the games, stick them on the drive, and enjoy them on my wii? I have to first burn them to a disc so that the wii can rip it onto the hdd? That's stupid."

Read up, man!

You CAN download, then move them to yer hard drive!
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BURN EM AS DISCS, THEN RIP EM TO YER DRIVE! totally wrong!!

Read up!!!! your info is hogwash!

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
We are not flaming him, but anyone who does any type of modification to their systems should really do a little bit of research on what exactly they are doing, as well as learn about what tools are involved and how to use them. But alas, there will always be a group of idiots who blindly go about things, and thus we are left with multitudes of worthless threads like this, and countless "I bricked my Wii" type threads.

cthg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol best pirate ever

"you mean this only lets me play games that I already OWN?!?! WTF!"
plz be a little more discreet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...