OP
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
IMG_2551.JPG
I treat my N3DS like crap and it looks brand new (besides dust, dirt, and cat hair), but I own this N2DSXL for five minutes and it already has a scratch
IMG_2552.JPG
Edit:Stupid N3DS decided to lose connection in the middle of it. 2DSXL thinks it is still transferring eShop data. I'm trying to go back into the system transfer on the N3DS and it is giving me 014-006 which Google tells me just requires trying over and over to fix. Entering my password over and over is getting old.
Edit 2: got through, but it didn't go back into the same transfer, it wants to start a new one. So I'll have to restart the N2DSXL.
Edit 3: got 003-1099 again :-( Going to try a different connection.

Last edited by Quantumcat,
D

Deleted User

I'm guessing this is a retail N2DS xL, but to make sure it is, could you show a (serial censored!) picture of the bottom? That's normally where it says development ;P

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm glad it's hackable. My little brother wanted to get one today so we'll see if he comes home from work with one. I find them to be rather ugly though. The whole hinge design is just begging to be snapped like a worthless twig.
Are the speakers any good? They look so easily covered and just... not as good as the New 3DS (XL)'s speakers.

N2DS is not even released and already trying to hack it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
It's out here in New Zealand and in Australia where OP is from.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, probably the scouter