science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Demonbart said:
My parents are massive dickheads.
I was boing my homework until 2.30 AM last night and now today they made me come home from my friend's place at 9.30PM.
All because they think I'm too tired. And now I have to be in bed at 10. I mean WHAT THE HORSEFUCK!?
I'm goddamn 16!
Even a madman would know that those are not normal times, and they're trying to justify it all the time!
And now I'm fucking pissed, since they won't let me hang out with friends on weekdays, and now they're fucking up my weekends too!
Give me your opinion on this!

Oh man I am so upset for you! You can't stay late over at your friends house and wait for his parents to fall asleep so you can suck his dick! Oh man I fucking hate your parents too!

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he realized this wasn't the best thing to post. I don't think he's very angry any more either. Maybe he also apologized to his parents.

Or maybe he still "hates" them and thinks to himself "You assholes don't understand..."

EDIT: Oh, and I know you and me think 16 is such a great age. We're finally adults now brah! Yeah right. Go look for a job and see how old you have to be to even apply. Everywhere there is to work at 16 you have to work like a slave (Six Flags Magic Mountain, Mountasia, basically any theme park). You know what's good about being 16? You still don't have bills to pay.
biggrin.gif
You don't get any extra responsibilities or anything. NOTHING. Well, you do get the satisfaction that you're only two years away from being 18, but that's about it.

Bo Abobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flameiguana said:
mercluke said:
i hate fucking my parents
dealwithit.jpg

You know I was going to tell this ungrateful snot nosed punk like any of the other older mature folk here that he should be grateful that he even has parents to begin with that bother to love him or even a bed for his dumbass to sleep in at night. But shortly after scrolling down to do so and seeing that pic, well hell my day has just been made. I got a serious case of the shits and giggles now.
biggrin.gif

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
thegame07 said:
I personally don't think a 16 year old should be told when to go to bed. They are old enough to decide themself and if they do stupid shit let them learn the hard way.
This.
I couldn't have said it any better myself.
And by the way I told them I'd sleep in the day after but of course they didn't listen at all, they just completely ignored me.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
whe whe whe -_-

be gratefull to get some sleep lol

anyway it seems to me someone needs a kick up the ass.... imagine life without your parents... yes you one the streets with bro/sis no food you have to work at Appie Heijn 5 days a week no school finally getting a shitty flat with rats and leaking taps and mouldy. Noone to hug you if your lonely or sad because you have to be a man....

aka suck it up or gtfo the house
happy.gif

westarrr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Demonbart said:
My parents are massive dickheads.
I was boing my homework until 2.30 AM last night and now today they made me come home from my friend's place at 9.30PM.
All because they think I'm too tired. And now I have to be in bed at 10. I mean WHAT THE HORSEFUCK!?
I'm goddamn 16!
Even a madman would know that those are not normal times, and they're trying to justify it all the time!
And now I'm fucking pissed, since they won't let me hang out with friends on weekdays, and now they're fucking up my weekends too!
Give me your opinion on this!

I think their kinda right, but 10 is too early...

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
GundamXXX said:
whe whe whe -_-

be gratefull to get some sleep lol

anyway it seems to me someone needs a kick up the ass.... imagine life without your parents... yes you one the streets with bro/sis no food you have to work at Appie Heijn 5 days a week no school finally getting a shitty flat with rats and leaking taps and mouldy. Noone to hug you if your lonely or sad because you have to be a man....

aka suck it up or gtfo the house
happy.gif
Only two years left till I'm done with that sucky [dutch]middelbare school[/dutch].

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Still dont know why you keep making and posting to these threads. We, as gamers, cant help you. You need more than we can give. All we can do is support you or give bad advise. Either way it wont do much good if any.

NeoDraven

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
algols-place.chatango.com
XP
Country
United States
Run away, and set the house on fire as you leave. That will teach them.

*facepalm

Quit crying, little boy. I would much prefer a life where all I had to worry about was a 10PM curfew.

When I was 16, I was homeless, sleeping on an egg crate underneath a fishing pier, and begging for change in front of Food Lion so I could get something to eat.

You're just a weak cuntflap who feels like the world owes you something.

You're nothing, kid.

beamquaker

Trophies
XP
Country
dont say you hate your parents they sound like they just care about you . i hate my parents and have spent the last 8 years exiled from them but i had good reasons . you sound like a hard working mature person so sit your parents down and tell them how u feel. i would ask for a extra half hour and show them that u are responsible and trustworthy then ask them for another hour .

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
impizkit said:
Still dont know why you keep making and posting to these threads. We, as gamers, cant help you. You need more than we can give. All we can do is support you or give bad advise. Either way it wont do much good if any.
He needs HUUUUUUUGZZZZ!!! Infortunately as most of us are guys we are instantly adverse to that.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
My post still stands.
Prowler485 said:
Your parents can tell you to do what ever the fuck they want.
It's your choice if you want to listen to them or not.

I don't know why you guys are posting in this thread tbh, it was done with a while ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps