omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cermage said:
put up with it.

you're living in their house, they're paying the bills, your fee's, your expenses. they've got the money and you don't. they've put a shitton of money forward to support you. if anything being able to go out with friends is a privelege. not a right. if you don't like that, move out. but then you'll see just how hard it is to live at your age without parental support.

Exact reasons that leads me to believe no one can hate there parents, but people do...

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I live without my parents since I'm 18. I'm now 20 and seriously, I miss them. You don't know the chance you have... I live with 2 of my brothers (one is older than me) and I can do everything I want. EVERYTHING. And now I started skip school, my grades are worse than deplorable... Maybe that'll sound a little bit cliché, but if your parents are like that, it's for your own safety.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
ZAFDeltaForce said:
Your parents are stuck with you for as long as they live. And trust me, you'll want them to live long. Cursing your parents just shows what an ungrateful bastard you are.
Couldn't agree more, I'd had a friend that kept telling me how much he hated his dad. A couple of years later, his dad was killed in a car crash. He had a great dad also. Not trying to get into a sad story, but just saying be careful what you say, your own words may come to bite you in the ass.

D

Deleted User

mercluke said:
i hate fucking my parents
dealwithit.jpg

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I study logic and mathematics, I am almost a graduate mathematics student with an amazing amount of logic skills;

If professors, parents, friends, or anyone for that matter decides to offer advice to me; I will either:

1) accept their advice because their advice has some logical sense in it.

or

2) go completely out of my way to prove (using logic and sometimes even mathematics) to them that their advice is crap. If you can do this, you are ultimately showing that their advice is useless.

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol. Teenagers...
Really though, it's like you're TRYING to be a generic teenager. Especially with the topic title.

Yeah, it kinda sucks having to sleep at 10, that's what time I'm supposed to sleep at. And I'm only allowed staying over different places until 9. And I've never been allowed at a sleepover. Dumb rules and like, it sucks I guess? But calm down, it's not THAT unreasonable that you have to declare your hatred for your parents.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
It's a small issue. Why you're getting up in arms about is beyond me. Going far enough to say you "fucking hate your parents" when they just want you to have a reasonable night's sleep is rather silly.
Just what Guild said. How would you feel if your parents abused you constantly, hurting you, hurting everything about you? And they show no remorse, and try to leave you as a piece of shit on the driveway?

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guild McCommunist said:
It's a small issue. Why you're getting up in arms about is beyond me. Going far enough to say you "fucking hate your parents" when they just want you to have a reasonable night's sleep is rather silly.
I can't eve nget to sleep at 10PM
And this is not the only thing they're being weird about.
They're not reasonable in any way, whatever they say is the right thing to do (from their p.o.v.)and even if I tell them that's not true and give valid arguments, I'm being ignored completely.
Also whatever I do I get a load of shit on me. If I don't do my homework, my parents are complaining al the fucking time, but when I decide to do my homework, but it takes a little longer than expected, they make me come home at 9.30PM.

EDIT:
QUOTE(Slyakin @ Apr 24 2010, 03:48 AM) Just what Guild said. How would you feel if your parents abused you constantly, hurting you, hurting everything about you? And they show no remorse, and try to leave you as a piece of shit on the driveway?
Well my father hits me over the head if I say something that doesn't entirely match with his opinon, does that count!?

xshoyz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hating your parents because you can't stay out past 10?
Or rather hating your parents for setting a curfew?

I imagine if they took away your games because you play them until 3AM you'll become suicidal!

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Zetta_x said:
I study logic and mathematics, I am almost a graduate mathematics student with an amazing amount of logic skills;

If professors, parents, friends, or anyone for that matter decides to offer advice to me; I will either:

1) accept their advice because their advice has some logical sense in it. It doesn't

or

2) go completely out of my way to prove (using logic and sometimes even mathematics) to them that their advice is crap. If you can do this, you are ultimately showing that their advice is useless.I dothis, but they won't accept that they're wrong.

GWEndlessDuel said:
QUOTE(Demonbart @ Apr 23 2010, 08:59 PM) I'm goddamn 16!

Which is exactly why you have no say in the matter. When you're 18 feel free to move out and do things your own way.

God damn, I hate kids.
Seriously, I could understand you if I said I was ten, but I'm not. What adults tend to forget is that 16 is only 2 years away from adulthood, and if they protect their kids too much during that period, they'll end up with a kid with low self-esteem who doesn't dare to do anything because he could never have tried before because his parents would let him.
Overprotectiveness has only one consequence: This. Look at 4:23-4:40. And no I do not usually watch this show, it's just something I remembered that seemed to fit the situation.

segasaturn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, wow. I was expecting your parents beating you or something, but what you're doing is whining about some petty crap.
Focus on doing what they tell you to do until you're old enough to get out of their house, until then, suck it up.
Hell, you should focus more on school, respecting your elders and getting to sleep; rather than hanging out with friends at that age! Jeeze.

Also, my father left me when I turned three and I don't "fucking hate him". (I don't really have any feelings for him, though)

Deal with it, you're ungrateful, get over it, respect them, etc.. And you're already proving that you're really not mature enough to live out on your own just yet.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
segasaturn said:
Oh, wow. I was expecting your parents beating you or something, but what you're doing is whining about some petty crap.
Focus on doing what they tell you to do until you're old enough to get out of their house, until then, suck it up.
Hell, you should focus more on school, respecting your elders and getting to sleep; rather than hanging out with friends at that age! Jeeze.

Also, my father left me when I turned three and I don't "fucking hate him". (I don't really have any feelings for him, though)

Deal with it, you're ungrateful, get over it, respect them, etc.. And you're already proving that you're really not mature enough to live out on your own just yet.
They do if I don't do exactly what they want.

QUOTE(Burt0 @ Apr 24 2010, 12:05 PM) be grateful you have fuckin parents.
I did not mean to offend anyone who doesn't have parents, it's just that mine are completely unreasonable.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why are you making such a problem about going to bed at 22:00?
It's a perfect time.

I'm 18 and live on my own, and go to bed that time most of the time..

Burt0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They're probably trying to do what they think is right for you because they care about you. That has to be taken into consideration.

Even though it might piss you off, try to just accept it for what is it and eventually they'll let you do your own thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol