ROM Hack I FOUND HG/SS working patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lies Lies Lies, still doesnt get me past the bleeding black screen, ban this idiot

yukko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
gigcees said:
okay with what rogram ?
should i record

get a camera and film it -.- (and im saying to run in a r4 or any other card tha DOES NOT WORK!)

happy film ^^

gigcees

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
guys it works for me. and yes i am noob but i just found it somewhere.
and i guess its working for me.
and dude i have a r4 but no cam i got screen recorder should that do it?

jxthemafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO FIX THE FREEZE!!!! This hack seems to be working for me: OK here is the ultimate fix for all of you non-believers! Unpack the game with ds buff v1 and go into the Data Folder, then enter the Data folder in that one. REMOVE the file called guru2.narc and RE-PACK all and voila! If you want to know how I figured that out… its simple: on the internet, there was a Nintendo Anti-Piracy topic about Nintendo hiring a anti-piracy GURU to fix their problem, so… the NARC file contains anti-piracy data. So by removing it, it fixes it!

it was at gamer site whatsoever the name and yes it works on r4 but not r4i.it also works on supercard
the only thing is i didnt tested it on r4 but it works for many
so dude record the video already to prove me and u r8

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jxthemafia said:
THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO FIX THE FREEZE!!!! This hack seems to be working for me: OK here is the ultimate fix for all of you non-believers! Unpack the game with ds buff v1 and go into the Data Folder, then enter the Data folder in that one. REMOVE the file called guru2.narc and RE-PACK all and voila! If you want to know how I figured that out… its simple: on the internet, there was a Nintendo Anti-Piracy topic about Nintendo hiring a anti-piracy GURU to fix their problem, so… the NARC file contains anti-piracy data. So by removing it, it fixes it!
Can anyone test this?

Arisa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
jxthemafia said:

it was at gamer site whatsoever the name and yes it works on r4 but not r4i.it also works on supercard
the only thing is i didnt tested it on r4 but it works for many
so dude record the video already to prove me and u r8

Make a video with step for step, and show it to us.

summer02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lmaoo above post fails. That statement has been copied and pasted soo many times.
Toni come and ban =D

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ryt wen i patch it an load my (J) file of hg it come sup with a lovly BLACK SCREEN any hellllp??????????
blink.gif

jxthemafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
i am also askin u posted it first for the viseo im currently browsing german websites for the patch as im a half german

Posts merged

i mean who posted it first should make the video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: