Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
Then what the hell was it?

Do you think I downloaded those videos and games with the intent of preventing you from using the internet for a week?

I admit, my actions were selfish and unjustified, but it's like you're criminalizing me.

They're thinking of making me get my own line.

But they say that like it's a punishment.

I'm looking at plans.

If I do do it, it will cut my speed down to a fifth of what I have.

It'll cost me $370 up front for a year of service.

People say the company I'm looking at is great.

But, you know, freedom.

No bandwidth cap.

"I think you have an addiction."

Excuse me? To what?

Video games? I barely play.

Computers? I can stop anytime within an hour's notice.

"You've been spending too much time in your room."

Arguable. I have school to attend, friends to hang out with. You say this like me being in my room is any worse than your daughter in the basement playing Guild Wars and reading manga all day. Is it just that you want me to be in the house, outside of my room? Did you want me to give up studies?

If you didn't charge me rent, instantaneously, all these "problems" you bring up would go out the window. I'd be able to afford a lot of things, and never have to be alone again.

But then you would lose a source of income, which you claim you need from me because of your fucking stupid spending habits.

Diet pills? Hunger suppressants?

Huge bags of chips you consume in one sitting? Bottled milkshakes? And what's worse is that you make most of these purchases at 11PM at a 24 hour convenience store rather than at a grocery store, so you lose even more money.

"I think you should get a job so that you would leave your room more."

I don't think you understand how useless a job would be to me. All I would get is experience. Which is rather nice, but do you know anyone working for experience alone?

Any money I earn is deducted.

All it ends up being is wasted time.

Only about seventeen months to go...

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Whoever is telling you these things really has no place in doing so. You're renting a room in their house, they're not your family. If you want to stay in your room all day and talk to me, then you can do that. They're not the boss of you.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
But they can complain about you getting them banned from the internet for a week. The chances of it happening were slim though, you got unlucky.

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, you'll be alright. Counting down the days I see. Probably doesn't help too much though. Though you seem to be enjoying your life. Keep shrugging it off, you'll be able to move on soon enough.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
when they start talking to you just don't listen. walk off or something. they really can't do all that much as you are still paying your rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la