Homebrew i did a stupid idea, and deleted the "titles" folder in the "Nintendo 3DS" directory.

ItzYoYo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So, while trying to download Kid Icarus: Uprising, I had too little space, and a guide reccommended that I delete the titles folder since it is useless. I then found out that guy was a troller on the guide I was checking and now my 4 luma apps (plus shovel knight) end up with an error occuring.

I accidentally deleted the original titles folder, and im very worried to what I have done. How can I fix this?

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Those apps no longer work because you deleted them. 3DS software doesn't get installed on the console itself but on the SD card. And you just deleted them. I guess the best way of getting them back (assuming you don't have a backup) is to install them again.

ItzYoYo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Those apps no longer work because you deleted them. 3DS software doesn't get installed on the console itself but on the SD card. And you just deleted them. I guess the best way of getting them back (assuming you don't have a backup) is to install them again.

I did have a backup before all these happened, and I reloaded them back up but to no avail. Plus, I was also clearing out my games since I mostly didn't play them anymore AND was done with them. Shovel Knight was still there since it just only has a few blocks on my system and it was a game that I installed using FBI.

ItzYoYo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Luckily I only had one game I owner and it was Shovel Knight

I was still early on in the game too, so it shouldn't matter too much to me.

What im really concerned is Checkpoint, Luma3ds, FBI and Anemone show an error code whenever I start them up.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

owned**

Hambrew

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What im really concerned is Checkpoint, Luma3ds, FBI and Anemone show an error code whenever I start them up.
Run a standard exploit like steelhax (so get Steel Diver Sub Wars on the eShop), and run the 3DSX version of the Luma3DS updater. Then, you can use the 3DSX version of FBI and install the CIAs again.

Last edited by Hambrew,
Reactions: yuyuyup

ItzYoYo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Run a standard exploit like steelhax (so get Steel Diver Sub Wars on the eShop), and run the 3DSX version of the Luma3DS updater. Then, you can use the 3DSX version of FBI and install the CIAs again

Thanks for the recommendation, and one extra question; can I use Recuva to retrieve deleted files? I've been told it's a real lifesaver.

ItzYoYo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
  • I'll make sure to try it out, it even says on the website that it can find deleted files and then bring them back.

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Run a standard exploit like steelhax (so get Steel Diver Sub Wars on the eShop), and run the 3DSX version of the Luma3DS updater. Then, you can use the 3DSX version of FBI and install the CIAs again.
You don't even need that if you use Luma3DS. You can inject HBL into any app.
What's worse; Luma doesn't support hax for some reason

Last edited by NightScript,
Reactions: legoinventeor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them