Gaming I Deleted God

thela_kid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A big LOL at scribblenaughts. I've only played 6 minutes of it and am in love with it. I can't belive they programmed to much stuff! Hehe I'm the bad type that shoots moms with sniperrifles and feeds poison to babies xD. This game is awesome.

hahaha i put a terrorist in the church and everyone ran out. Then I bombed it xD This game rocks.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Scribblenaughts was fun, I remember the release of both games vividly... lol. My friend pre-ordered the first one and got the chicken hat.
smile.gif

I remember when Super Scribblenaughts was dumped, there was a ton of people going insane, at least on GBAtemp. haha...Super Scribblenauts is so amazing.

thela_kid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Presto99 said:
Scribblenaughts was fun, I remember the release of both games vividly... lol. My friend pre-ordered the first one and got the chicken hat.
smile.gif

I remember when Super Scribblenaughts was dumped, there was a ton of people going insane, at least on GBAtemp. haha...Super Scribblenauts is so amazing.

haha i guess im REALLY late to the scribblnauts scene. today's the first day i've actually heard of it besides just its name and i thought "i might as well check it out". i also thought the zero punctuation review was pretty entertaining

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
thela_kid said:
Presto99 said:
smile.gif

haha i guess im REALLY late to the scribblnauts scene. today's the first day i've actually heard of it besides just its name and i thought "i might as well check it out". i also thought the zero punctuation review was pretty entertaining
What's the zero puntuation review?

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Presto99 said:
thela_kid said:
Presto99 said:
smile.gif

What's the zero puntuation review?

Any of his posts?

D

Deleted-236924

Presto99 said:
Meanwhile, CycloDS users were able to play that game fine without running into AP problems.
Ah, the good times, back when CycloDS was still good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: maybe tomorrow lol