Homebrew I contacted Nintendo after the ban... (German)

Maishul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so we can stop being internet banned on the 23rd? Is there a way I can undo my unbans just in case? I did the Luma and 2 3DS ones

GilgameshArcher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's what you deserve you desperate anxious a-holes for not waiting until the release :D
You know what'd be funny though?
If Nintendo banned one of those Youtubers which get pre-release copies of the game. xD

That'd be a nice collateral damage.
But the console are still usable, still can download for free direct from Nintendo CDN using FreeShop and CIAngel, and can be recover back to online game, except the ones that requires NID, which I do not even care, I only play Poké online, and pKHeX is there for the Bank.

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, I was kinda lucky.
Went on Festival Plaza for a few minutes, ran around, went on GTS, looked around, went off.
Never traded, GTS, or Wonder Trade, but I did access Nintendo's server, but I escaped their ban hammer.

D

Deleted User

Lol, I was kinda lucky.
Went on Festival Plaza for a few minutes, ran around, went on GTS, looked around, went off.
Never traded, GTS, or Wonder Trade, but I did access Nintendo's server, but I escaped their ban hammer.
Damn, and congratulations too. Maybe they only banned people who were on for a certain amount of time or more.

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still kind of scared to go online even though I have the version 16 copy because I have the leak's save injected and I didn't delete that Secure Value thing
What secure value thing? I used the leak's save for Sun's eShop copy and have been wondertrading for the past hour.

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What secure value thing? I used the leak's save for Sun's eShop copy and have been wondertrading for the past hour.
idk, some people deleted this "Secure Value" before they inject the save, but still havent find anything about it except that it's probably means the save file's value, to prevent players from exporting and importing the save, but idk

D

Deleted User

idk, some people deleted this "Secure Value" before they inject the save, but still havent find anything about it except that it's probably means the save file's value, to prevent players from exporting and importing the save, but idk
That's pretty much all it is, yeah.

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then I'm guessing it's either not really an issue or JKSM handles it, because I've had no problem with my save.
meh, I'll stay offline for another week or two to see if anything will happen to those who played the leaked save

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a random number stored in the save. It's also stored somewhere else. If it loads a save and they're not identical, the game knows the save was imported.

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a random number stored in the save. It's also stored somewhere else. If it loads a save and they're not identical, the game knows the save was imported.
And what does the game do if it knows the save is imported? You say "The game" so I assume this is a local issue and not likely to cause bans.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pokemon is without a doubt Nintendo strongest IP, and it's most lucrative financially. This has cost them thousands of lost sales, and potentially millions in lost revenue.

I for one am proud to see Nintendo taking such a hardline stance on this, and for taking such aggressive actions against pirates who waved their proverbial dicks in the face of Masuda and Co.

To pirate it is one thing, I can understand the temptation to play the leaked game early (even if you plan to pick a copy up at launch). But to connect to Nintendo's servers from said pirated leaked game is fucking moronic on a scale we've never seen on GBAtemp.

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon is without a doubt Nintendo strongest IP, and it's most lucrative financially. This has cost them thousands of lost sales, and potentially millions in lost revenue.

I for one am proud to see Nintendo taking such a hardline stance on this, and for taking such aggressive actions against pirates who waved their proverbial dicks in the face of Masuda and Co.

To pirate it is one thing, I can understand the temptation to play the leaked game early (even if you plan to pick a copy up at launch). But to connect to Nintendo's servers from said pirated leaked game is fucking moronic on a scale we've never seen on GBAtemp.

You make no sense. Why do you want Nintendo to lose all those sales? Banned consoles can't buy games and cause loss of customers. This ban is costing them a lot of money. A lot of banned people would be upset enough to quit Nintendo, which means Nintendo missses out on thousands of dollars of future sales per customer, so millions. The combined exponential effect of less customers could reach into the billions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1