Hacking I can't get the GC version of twilight princess working on Wii U.

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using devolution (obviously since nintendont isn't finished). I verified it first on my Wii. And it started up just fine. I then took the SD card out and put it in my Wii U. Went to USB loader GX, and selected the game. But it didn't work. I just got a black screen. This is strange since my other gamecube games work fine on the Wii U. I followed the same method for verifying them. What's going on? Does anyone else have this problem?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
why not post this in devolution thread? it will have more views and more chance to get an answer.
Maybe other users know if this game works or not.

Try to launch the game using Devolution official loader.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm using devolution (obviously since nintendont isn't finished). I verified it first on my Wii. And it started up just fine. I then took the SD card out and put it in my Wii U. Went to USB loader GX, and selected the game. But it didn't work. I just got a black screen. This is strange since my other gamecube games work fine on the Wii U. I followed the same method for verifying them. What's going on? Does anyone else have this problem?
While it's on that black screen, I believe you are supposed to sync the Wiimote you used on the Wii in order to verify the game on the Wii U side.
You may have already tried that, but if not then that is probably the issue.

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. I posted this in the devolution thread. And yes I tried it with the devolution loader. Same problem. Just get a black screen. I also used the same wiimote to sync it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k