Gaming I can't get cheats to show up! ><

GaryStargazer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried looking all over and i simply cannot find the answer i need for this problem

I have THIS R4 card.
I have wood 1.11
I've updated my usercheat.dat via HERE
I used R4CCE to make sure all games are enabled, and used the ... feature to find my roms and add their game code to the cheat list.

I've got 3 games i'm having problems with.

Monster Rancher DS
Etrian Odyssey 3
Harvest Moon: Bazaar

The codes are there, the game file is correct, however the cheat menu simply will not open up when i'm in the card.

Again I'm sure the answer to this buried somewhere in this site but i've been digging through threads and such for almost 2 hours now, even the search function is giving me little help. So I apologize but i really could use some help on this matter, it's driving me batty.

GaryStargazer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i added 1.15 which is the latest i could find, still no dice.

Could it be i have odd nds files? I've been looking for "clean" ones but not had any luck.

I know the HM one is a venom that has a patched out intro because it wouldn't work at first.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You're messing with the cheat files? No need if the game is already there with the correct gameID(only thing you should change)

BTW delete the .cc files,1.15 doesn't use them anymore.

GaryStargazer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i killed off the .cc files.

No the only thing i have messed with in the r4cce is making sure the gameID was correct. According to that, all the games are the correct ID but the cheat menu still won't appear.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol