Gaming I can never get a decent grade in Tales of Innocence!?!

blood_lust

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So basically I was worried that I wasn't getting the full gist of the game because I got C's and B's a lot after battles. After looking on a walkthrough to see if I was missing a particular concept when I battled, that otherwise would allow me to get all S's like the person doing the walkthrough did. I realised doing combo attacks would perhaps give you a better score as I thought prior to looking at the walkthrough that it was all about how quickly you dispatched the enemy. However, when I started the game over and entered the first battle on the overworld, I got a D. I tried doing lots of combination attacks such as A,A,A,B (basically a three sword slashes and a demon fang) and also Down A, Down A, Down A, Up A (a flurry of upwards slashes). I did that and I got a max of 10 combinations just like the person in the video but I got a D or C. Can anyone tell me what the hell am I missing which would let me get an S! Thank you!

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
change your difficulty to hard or maniac, it's easier to get rank "S" and grades are much higher. Plus it's fun killing enemies on a higher difficulty because of their meat shield defense, you can do more combo hits than before, well for me at least.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...