• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,586
  • Replies 26
  • Likes 2
D

Deleted User

OP
So I was scrolling through my Facebook feed and saw this [Attached Photo] Tell me your thoughts about this.

Gi50i.png

Reactions: 2 people

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 2 people

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The way I see it the united states is two things.

Its an ideal, the idea of a free land where everyone can prosper and is free to celebrate whatever they want, is an amazing thought. As a country what we stand for is amazing and noble.

But in practice its not much different then any other country, we are unbelievably hypocritical and jaded at times, and we have a huge amount of flaws. Why a country was put into a position of power when its no better then any of the others is beyond me, we want equality within the states but yet we see ourselves as better then everyone else. We as a country have forgotten what we are, what the founding fathers wanted and what they and their brothers and arms fought for.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, i know every country has its ignorant bumpkins...

but jesus christ does America have a LOT of vocal retards.

Us 'murricans are stupid.

Well, at least I think a lot of us are. The more intelligent, logical ones are becoming fewer and fewer. I'm glad I'm one of those few...

Related:

Reactions: 1 person

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's times like this that make me a little ashamed to be an American citizen.
There was indeed a time when we hosted the best and brightest that the world had to offer, whether they were born here or they migrated here,
but it's becoming obvious that those times are in the past.
Now what we have is a generation of entitled morons who learned to do nothing so much as shout "USA!" at the slightest sign that any 'lesser' country might have an advantage over us.
These are often the same people that encourage "bombing a country into oblivion" when they don't agree with us.

Maybe this has something to do with the sort of people we shove into the limelight, when we really should be listening to people with far superior minds.

We Americans would do well to shut the fuck up and listen rather than running our goddamn mouths constantly.

Reactions: 9 people

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
at #5 he means rich spoiled people, I don't care about a new phone. some people don't like the usa not everyone will and we shouldn't care. i'm very thankful and happy that we had smart people in the 1700s. these smart people made a bunch of good shit...imagine if george w. bush were to make em.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Now what we have is a generation of entitled morons who learned to do nothing so much as shout "USA!" at the slightest sign that any 'lesser' country might have an advantage over us.
These are often the same people that encourage "bombing a country into oblivion" when they don't agree with us.

This sounded a bit nazy to me o.o ....but yeh ...at least you guys are not that extremist ...and certainly will never be.

But do you think that it will probably get better with time? ....or it will first get worst before it gets better?

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, reading through the limited responses in this thread make me wonder why all the people who dislike being Americans don't move somewhere else. I mean, no one is stopping you from moving somewhere else. If you don't like the minority of people, who say things you don't agree with, ignore them. Openly dissing America though? George Washington/John Adams/Abraham Lincoln/Thomas Jefferson/James Madison are all turning over in their graves. I'm glad I have no idea what any of you anti-America Americans are talking about. Red-White-Blue!!

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The way I see it the united states is two things.

Its an ideal, the idea of a free land where everyone can prosper and is free to celebrate whatever they want, is an amazing thought. As a country what we stand for is amazing and noble.

*snip

You mean the land that we stole from the American Indians and the land that we had China men and African slaves work for us? If thats the land you are talking about I would'nt call it free or ideal because there is nothing noble in slavery or in stealing someone else's land.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello