Rumor April's Nintendo Direct leaked?

djcraze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This looks legit to me. Fingers crossed! I am very surprised Nintendo is still divesting so much money into the Switch when the next generation is just around the corner. Maybe the next gen will be iterative and fully backwards compatible.

SuperGamer64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This looks legit to me. Fingers crossed! I am very surprised Nintendo is still divesting so much money into the Switch when the next generation is just around the corner. Maybe the next gen will be iterative and fully backwards compatible.
Nah, Nintendo would never port galaxy 2 or remake New Leaf. I’m not getting my hopes up.

Reactions: AngryCinnabon

NM2K6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish twilight princess would come to switch :(
It'll probably happen.
Post automatically merged:

Wish twilight princess would come to switch :(
You wish Twilight Princess would come to switch? Well, it may happen this year or next year.
Post automatically merged:

Hello,

Just saw this on my FB feed, and wanted to know your opinions on wether anything on this could be true (AKA have some potential, since nobody can say for sure if it is true)
View attachment 425981

Personally, the Hyrule Warrior game would hype me the most
That, and both Super Mario Galaxy
What about COD Black Ops Collection?

aquova

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've learned to be skeptical about Nintendo Directs. If I'm going to be critical, the things I believe the least are Super Mario Galaxy 1 + 2 (mostly because it seems weird to re-release Galaxy 1 again, as part of a different bundle) and New Leaf HD. There's already an AC game on Switch, it seems bizarre to port a second one from a decade ago.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1712796309026.png

Guys is this true???

Cranesbill

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
Sounds too good to be true, two big red flags I see is that there’s too many 3DS ports (We only get at least 1 every year) and the fact that no other leakers with good track records (Like Pyoro) has said anything about it. + it’s kinda weird we’re getting another Wind waker HD and not Twilight Princess HD

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we have to wait a few day's to find out... also my love for nintendo has been lost due to them and everyone knows the reason why. (loads gun)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My ping times even lol