CJL18

OP
Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
disk tray was open and i accidently dropped it from a VERY high ground disk tray broke off and i tried fixing it but it's compltely FUX now...was thinking about getting the ps2 slim, but was also wondering are there enough ps2 gmaes left for me to spend to get another system? considering all the other consoles out or spend some more and get a WII...what shoul d i do?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There are plenty of small electronics shops (either real world or online) that sell replacement parts for PS2 consoles, personally I suggest fixing the tray into the console and grabbing a lid designed for swap magic (which if you have not already done you can grab in the same shop).

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wii is the cheapest next gen console so get that, but if your a playstation fan i would wait for the ps3, the new ratchet and clank looks amazing.

xbox 360 elite = biggest scam

CJL18

OP
Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
would anyone happen to know a place that repairs playstations even if you void the warranity?

o yeah what makes the matters worse my swap magic 3.6 came in today...so now i just spend 30bucks on thta and have a broken ps2
frown.gif

hate2.gif
just pretend it's my ps2 :0

gatorade

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can't you just replace the dvd tray? try google, i'm sure there's tons of replacement parts for the ps2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes