Homebrew I bricked my sysnand, emunand runs perfect

Dekronoth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about the caps. But I have a problem where I can'tg bootr into sysnand to fix some files. Anyone know how to disable arm9loaderhax long enough for me to do this? ?It just bricks every time I try to boot into sysnand. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Thee_BaBs

I do things, sometimes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can flash your emunand to your sysnand with emunand9 provided you make sure to select the "keep a9lh" option

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try restoring an older backup of your sysNAND (If you followed Plailect guide recently you should have a sysNAND backup that was made right after installing A9LH). If you don't have an older backup, you could just use Decrypt9 to backup your emuNAND, then restore this backup to sysNAND MAKING SURE TO SELECT (KEEP A9LH). Once you do that you should have a working sysNAND again, though your NANDs will be linked so you will have to unlink them.
Though my real question is how would disabling A9LH help you remove a brick? If anything it is your only tool at this point to get it back to working order.
Unless you for some reason downgraded sysNAND to a firmware version that isn't compatible with CFW, there should be no reason to need to disable A9LH.

Edit: The sysNAND backup I'm talking about is the one the guide tells you to rename to sysNAND-A9LHAX.bin

Last edited by TheCyberQuake,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: