I believe that an apology is in order...

Sethevere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I truly am sorry………
Not just for the mistakes I made in my first few days on the Temp, but also for putting some of you-ahem- Dale-through the agony of waiting in anticipation of a certain, mind-bogglingly long apology letter… which just so happens to be the third thing I’d like to say sorry for: The length of this particular address/letter/address/letter…you get the picture… hopefully. Please, do not be put out by the apparent folly displayed by the writer- Please DO NOT doubt the insincerity of this written token of sorrow, for I-Sethevere(who under normal circumstances would use his true name unless the addressing was to be done as over the net[WHICH IT IS]otherwise retaining the distinct state of anonymity which he holds so dear)-am truly sorrowful/apologetic.

For those of you who have yet to here of my various crimes (which I confess, were easily avoidable) I will quote a few replies I received, some which were not even directed at me.

QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
Can you please tell your friend to leave the 'temp
Look at his last two posts, he's fucking annoying.
dry.gif
If only he would listen to me...
So is there no way to stop him? I'll ask the mod's to ban him or something. He's been posting stupid topics about you and him. Yesterday, he posted something called the 'GameBoys' which is supposedly what you guys called each other in primary school. Like seriously, is he retarded?
No, he's just a massive pain, and I deal with him EVERY DAY of my life. He needs to learn A LOT before he starts this shit up again believe me. I'll talk to him and if this comes up again I'll talk with the mods.
First of all, why did he join the 'temp? I haven't seen him post in any video game related topic......
To be honest, I have NO idea. But like I said, there's not much I can do about it except talk to him.
Ok, talk to him and tell him to stop posting if he doesn't know what he's doing.

This is the exchange made by Leeday and Zorua, which took during my absence from the net, which lasted a couple of weeks.
Zorua, after reading your thoughts, I address you directly now. Please forgive me.

As I'm sure those of you with the patience to continue reading this post are thinking, no. No, I do not resent Zorua. No, I did not intentionally attempt to become a nuisance. And no, I will not repeat my actions.

The not-so-numerous-yet-still-infuriating crimes which I mentioned were stupid, naive mistakes which I deeply regret for the annoyance they caused some of you. Please take it in good faith that I do not intend to make mistakes like these again-and if I do, feel free to give me a talking to.

To anyone who wants to know what I have done.
On my first four days of Temping, I double-posted a substantial number of times; put posts in the wrong forum; started topics that Moderators closed down because they were pointless; screwed up what people call a first impression; probably got my name on the Moderators' watch-list; aggrieved certain members of these forums; and quite possibly created a yet-to-be-made-public Sethevere-hate thread.
Again, "I'm sorry"

I'm sure that you can all see that I have seen the error of my ways, but if not, rest assured that I will leave the first time that I'm asked(provided that the grounds are plausible)and will not stretch what little respect I may earn back from the depth and volume with which I made this epistle(it means 'meaningful letter').
I think I'd better end it there before the remainder of the readers that started fall asleep.
And now, to end with a slight reformation of a quote I heard a couple of weeks ago:

"In conclusion, the Temp is awesome and the Gamers will win, time and time again."

Thank you for listening/reading, those of you who read this post through to the end... And for those of you who skip right to the end, I'm going to take a page out of Brandon Sanderson's book/s and give you what's coming to you... Someday. I think my restraint says it all, I really am sincere about this....

Sorry

"It is accomplished"

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The vast majority of us I think just got the noob vibe and left you to it knowing you'd get the hang in the long run. Some of us though just get easily annoyed at some things.

Don't sweat it man.

Sethevere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My thanks to you too, cwstjdenobs.

I think I'll leave it here to thrive and see if my hook attracts the right fish.

Sorry again...

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
I know I have nothing to do with this but...

I cried over this :'( I really did... I thought people like this, to excuse themselves for the crap that they did... I really thought they were extinguished

Good for you Sethevere... I hope the ones you harmed may excuse you
wink.gif

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
God damn it, I TOLD YOU not to put the conclusion part in! Never mind, this time it was relevant. Good job, even if it took you a few weeks to fix up the loose ends.

My conclusion: study up on your gaming before you start posting in those topics again. It will help if you have reason behind what first seems like utter crap.

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Snailface said:
It actually makes me feel warm and toasty inside when I see noobs screwing up. Makes me nostalgic for the good ol' days (I started 9 months ago
tongue.gif
).
So no hard feelings man -- most people don't have a conscience about what they do.
happy.gif

HOLY --
1,109 POSTS in 9 MONTHS?!
Hey mate..
I think you lost your social life 9 months ago
nyanya.gif
Nah, just kidding, but WOAH.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Darmanitan said:
Snailface said:
It actually makes me feel warm and toasty inside when I see noobs screwing up. Makes me nostalgic for the good ol' days (I started 9 months ago
tongue.gif
).
So no hard feelings man -- most people don't have a conscience about what they do.
happy.gif

HOLY --
1,109 POSTS in 9 MONTHS?!
Hey mate..
I think you lost your social life 9 months ago
nyanya.gif
Nah, just kidding, but WOAH.
Guilty as charged! I'm like a mini-Rydian.
ohnoes.png

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man, no hard feelings. As someone else said, many of us are easily annoyed. No need to apologize so much. I honestly read your threads and was like... Alright. Then I left without posting. You'll get the hang of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1