Jerme

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i demand standard control. plus i want to make eveything on-rails, (missle chases and the anglar emperor boss is in on-rails), maybe i can possibly change the game into starfox 64. where do i start?

PS: i know this thread is retarded as hell.

Jerme

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just got done typing random letters in the hex. pray that it doesn't brick my DS

EDIT: the results were disastrous

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
omatic said:
Try doing a search for all 0's, and turn them into 6's. Then make all 1's into 4's. That should turn it into Starfox 64.

Edit: Do this at your own risk.
Aha that's why it never turned into starfox 64 when I typed STARFOX64 in the header of the rom...
I did it your way and it works fine.You can even use the lower screen as a virtual n64 controller.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
omatic said:
Try doing a search for all 0's, and turn them into 6's. Then make all 1's into 4's. That should turn it into Starfox 64.

Edit: Do this at your own risk.
Aha that's why it never turned into starfox 64 when I typed STARFOX64 in the header of the rom...
I did it your way and it works fine.You can even use the lower screen as a virtual n64 controller.
if you do the 7 trick, bottom will be firefox!

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
guys, it just won't work.
unless you notepad and delete everything, type in starfox64, it just won't work.

(wait, found a bug. When I try juggernaut's method, random yaoi and yuri pics appear - maybe the developer's hidden pictures?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...